Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

They just have a huge variety of laces to choose from so they're pretty convenient. Pretty much every color you could think of in any type (round/flat/rope). I discovered them last summer when I was looking for rope laces for my NMD's and found a pair of reflective joints that matched perfectly, so they've been my go-to spot for laces ever since. I know I could've got a pair of plain black laces cheaper elsewhere but I'm too lazy to go to the store and Lace Lab has super quick shipping lol

Yea I figured as much. So for people into swaps I could see how this would be clutch

Bought a pair on Friday from eBay but decided to grab another pair from NDC.

I'll pick the best pair and return the extra....maybe :lol:

These are clean but do I need a double [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
God damn
I haven't even received my pair yet and almost bought another
Why did I join NT......

giphy.gif

Man can y'all school me on this whole lace lab craze? What's wrong with the cheap laces sold in the grocery store, guess I'm just old school.

They're the cheap same laces, marked up to $5+. Advantage is color array and convenience. For basic black or white laces, theres no point at all. The flat laces are all the same cheap nylon joints available anywhere.

Since this is turning into the unofficial lace thread.....

Copped damn near every single pair of houndstooth round laces left over from the late 90s/early 00s at the Chinese bodega last summer for the low low. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Joints go so damn hard in old Air-Maxes and Alpha Project era kicks ::nthat:

Wish those laces would come back into vogue so someone would produce them again. Overstock is dwindling,. Footpatrol upped the price from $1.99 a pair to nearly $7.00 and hella colors are sold out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom