Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

WTF! eBay seller sent me a damn Nike duffel bag instead of my damn shoes
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
That's not cool
mean.gif

That happened before to me... sellers are usually cool, but its just the wait, anticipation, then disappointment which sucks...

Spoke to the seller and he told me his guys made a mistake in the inventory.
They were short one Nike Bag and had an "extra" Jordan 8 :smh: :lol:

Anyways, FedEx is coming by tomorrow to pick up the package and once the driver accepts it he'll ship the shoes with some free Jordan socks :rolleyes

Luckily I have another pair coming in from NDC just in case this crap happens again...

My pair came today, and after seeing them in person, a little orange somewhere would have been nice. But I love these just as much as I did when first info dropped. I'll place these just below the Fear 5 as one of my favorite pair I own.

Anyways, FedEx is coming by tomorrow to pick up the package and once the driver accepts it he'll ship the shoes with some free Jordan socks :rolleyes

Luckily I have another pair coming in from NDC just in case this crap happens again...

U contacted eBay tho right? Make sure ur covered

Last edited:

U contacted eBay tho right? Make sure ur covered

It's too early to contact eBay. Dudes gotta stop using that eBay thugging and let the seller and buyer work things out.

Any online sites still have these for retail in a sz 13? Doubtful, but it never hurts to ask.

Honestly, I like this colorway a lot after seeing all the photos posted. These will be a nice spring shoe to wear.

Someone posted that SNKRS had a sz 12 yesterday, were there any other sizes available?

Maybe there will be a full size run restock on SNKRS at some point.

Back
Top Bottom