Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

so everyone loving these, huh? as i've seen more pics, they've grown on me a little, but not enough to cop. glad to see everyone who wanted has been able to cop tho. everyone seems pretty happy.

Picking mine up from the post office today since im working from home :smile:

Been there since monday. The anticipation is killing me

Spoke to the seller and he told me his guys made a mistake in the inventory.
They were short one Nike Bag and had an "extra" Jordan 8 :smh: :lol:

Anyways, FedEx is coming by tomorrow to pick up the package and once the driver accepts it he'll ship the shoes with some free Jordan socks :rolleyes

Luckily I have another pair coming in from NDC just in case this crap happens again...

:nthat:

so everyone loving these, huh? as i've seen more pics, they've grown on me a little, but not enough to cop. glad to see everyone who wanted has been able to cop tho. everyone seems pretty happy.

u might as well cop before it's a fear V thing all over again. da average on those pushing 6 bills.

Last edited:
I cant read [emoji]128575[/emoji]
not bad. That's retail plus shipping really
laugh.gif

I'll teach you.....follow me lol

UPS just dropped off and these are very nice! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I happened to take today off so I just got these fresh off the FedEx truck.

Very very impressive in hand. I know everyone keeps saying this but it's true. Wife was already like "those are nice you can wear with this and that".

I took these shots by the window but with flash on to try and capture the true color.

View media item 2320500
View media item 2320502

Both 8's from 290SQM and NDC came in. The 290 left toe box had some discoloration while the left of the NDC didn't so swapped those. Very happy with this shoe, very well executed 

Back
Top Bottom