Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

pimp.gif

Last edited:
yes.

jordans used to sell out in minutes.

its been 4 hours now going on 5

everyone that really wanted them purchased them in the first hour or two

Did you just start buying sneakers three years ago?

Jordan's sold out instantly for approximately two years. That's it in it's entire 31 years.

Walked into Footaction in the morning used a 15 dollar off coupon and walked out easy breezy the way it should be I have a feeling these will be a future sleeper

Last edited:
Where do they sell good flat black laces for these? Any idea where to find flat leather laces too for 3s?

Where do they sell good flat black laces for these? Any idea where to find flat leather laces too for 3s?
They sell them at almost any shoe store. Just measure the length and go. FTL champs, Nike factory etc. 3s should be like 43-45 inches I believe.

These 8s with black laces do look nice. I remember when I said 98% of lace swaps should never happen.

These and the infrared 3s with black laces are the 2% [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They sell them at almost any shoe store. Just measure the length and go. FTL champs, Nike factory etc. 3s should be like 43-45 inches I believe.

These 8s with black laces do look nice. I remember when I said 98% of lace swaps should never happen.

I'm with you. I NEVER really swap laces outside of my Dunk SBs. But these with the black laces might just have to happen!!!

What is the shoe lace length on these? If you know 3 lace length too much appreciated.

these pics with black laces are on the money
Looking like black for me
Too bad my pair doesn't come in till wed
I'm itching to play around with them

What is the shoe lace length on these? If you know 3 lace length too much appreciated.
I'd like to help but how would you know if reading isn't your strong suit 
laugh.gif

Black laces are def happening in mine. Swapping these to orange for October too :nthat:

But Im oldschool like that and lace swap a ton of my kicks. SC even ripped a bunch of my pics from NT and used them in an article about lace swaps years ago. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom