Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
you are dwelling on unimportant factors of my overall point
that's why my statement is prefaced with the word "most"
some people liked them after they sold out, some liked them and didn't have funds, some liked and struck out, some waited for a restock and some waited for the outlets
we can play this game forever
my whole point is the outlets are less about deals now and now have become a place for second hand release dates with this new price point
not everyone here was willing to pay resell so people can't compare nike prices with eBay prices and act like everyone saved 120 if they were never willing to pay 250
if people can't understand that then god bless their little hearts

again, you have selective reading. ive stated that already and agreed with you on various points as well as defended your perspective when you were originally called out. you just aren't receptive to the logic behind why people purchased these for what the price was or the logic that has been explained multiple times to you now.

You cant call yourself spitting knowledge when you want to have a 1 sided conversation where only you are right. You cant generalize EVERYONE into one category like you are either when NOT EVERYONE was able to buy on release date nor at the outlet that just had them. You cant You cant You cant.

Last edited:
You can't make up people this senseless. Perfectly good pairs should be selling for $80 cause that's what outlets should charge (half price, not 15% off) and sometimes used to. That's a brilliant argument despite the fact that these never restocked in any large way and only about 10-15K pairs were sold in the first place. I'm sorry, but that's idiotic.

you can't be that slow

it's insulting that nike would put them in an outlet for the regular retail price essentially

got it champ?

you really think I'm mad people didn't have to pay resell prices?

that shoe should've been no more than $79

Are you serious? $79? I guess you are going on the past and these are an "ugly" color. News flash, everything has its time. Olives were just that. Grape 5's, aqua 8's, concords, etc all sat on shelves when they first dropped in the 90's. Now look at them...highly sought after shoes. Look at the lebron corks, lebron mvp and many doernbechers. All ugly.......but fetching an astronomically high resell price. If any of those drop in outlets people will be in lines to get them. B grade or not.

I understand clearly why people bought them from outlets and have yet to generalize anyone

it's just hilarious that some people feel honored to pay damn near retail price at an outlet, is it a better price? Of course, is it nike doing you a favor? Of course not

I've already stated that buying a hyped shoe from an outlet is harder than buying on rd in most cases since the drop can be random and that most people who don't mind resell prices already scooped, these aren't generalizations, this is the cycle of the shoe hustle

yes they still sell in the after markets but the frequency of sales are far less, most of the aftermarket sells come within the week after the initial release or before release

how am I being one sided?

Honored? People are just happy to find a shoe that was limited and hard to come by on RD 6 months later for LESS than retail and almost half the price that resellers ask right now. Of course random outlet drops are harder. They aren't true releases. Why even bother comparing?

Many of us still don't pay reseller prices on shoes we want. We either get them or pass. And your point about what they "should" cost is ridiculously stupid. We'd all love to pay $80, but if the pair has no flaws, and demand for the shoe is THAT high, why would any company set the price at 50%? Nike knows there are no flaws on the vast majority of these B grades, so why would they mark down a perfectly good shoe for 50%? Just because it hits an outlet? An outlet is just another internal Nike channel. Feeling entitled to 50% off just because it's labeled B grade or found in an outlet is completely pointless.

and for the record I live in houston where cats go crazy for jordans

and these did not sell out the first day and lingered at certain spots if cats looked

15k, really?

I've helped numerous people here find shoes

one cat on here paid damn near full price for a shoe with a random Chinese mans autograph on it yes these shoes should've been 80

you're talking a few hundred pairs maybe a couple thousand pairs that hit the outlets, not hundreds of thousands

Millions of people aren't coming up so an 80 dollar price tag is not idiotic at all

if anything it would be idiotic to go to an outlet and not expect a discount

Not generalizing but using keywords like most = generalizing.

Can't reason with everyone. It's official, most people willing to pay resell have done so. Tell people that are still looking for a pair their window has expired.

Received my pair with no flaws. Thanks again for the info

^^^ maybe its the pics or me being blind but I don't see any major flaws.

not even noticeable. thats why when i order from an outlet i  tell them im picky and hopefully the customer rep has integritiy.i lucked up with the olympics
yeah i asked the guy about it before i placed the order and he told me there was a mark on the toe box so im not surprised. Im not gonna trip out on it because its small and something that could of happened from normal wear if i did something stupid playing handball or something

Back
Top Bottom