Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
387933_164640467009985_345740005_n.jpg

I REALLY WANT THESE , i never had a chance to cop in 02 (tooo many posites) the quality looks horrid but i need these .. havent copped a pair of j's since the aquas so these are a must

Pics are different with each photographer.

I'm definitely gonna try and get these.

The pics on this page don't do these any justice.

DON'T CARE IF CONSIDERED UGLY BY OTHERS.
DON'T CARE IF THEY SIT OR SELL OUT FIRST DAY.
DON'T EVEN CARE IF QUALITY IS LACKING.
WANTED THESE SO BAD WHEN I WAS A KID BUT I MISSED OUT ON THE OG AND RETRO BECAUSE OF BEING POOR AT THE TIME. NOW THAT I'M IN A GOOD POSITION, I'M NOT MISSING OUT THIS TIME.

That's how I am with most shoes today.  Now that I'm in a position to support this hobby I go back and grab all the ones I wanted as a kid or wanted when I didn't have the bread.  Who cares what everyone thinks about how well they sold/didn't sell.  Rock what you like.

I'll probably be on that same boat if they drop a proper retro of the Laneys.  If not, eBay will get my bread.

I don't need to have any olive in the clothes I can throw on jeans and black tee and that matches pretty good haha.

Dudes, I been saying this for the longest... They will only be at select HOH (not all of them), Footactions, mom & pops stores, and Eastbay online! And they will have a limited amount of pairs....  This is not a GR..

Not getting them - Finishline stores or online, normal footlocker stores (they maybe on footlocker online), Champs wont get them.... From what i hear Nike.com wont even have them....

MENS SIZES ONLY

And now that the Thunder IV's are moved back that means alot of extra people will be on the hunt for a shoe thats already limited, so do your homework... Also keep in mind this is the last release before Thanksgiving, and where i'm from alot of dudes will be looking for club fits for Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving night...

Last edited:
The wait is coming to a close on these gems. Im going to camp out early for these Friday night. Im not sure how my area feels about the Olive IX but I wont be taking any chances. My local Footaction is the only store thats getting the shoe in my area. The manager told me first come first serve on these. Thats all I needed to hear. If I can get my hands on these and the Total Air Max Foamposites before Nov 21 I will pass on the Dolphin Penny V, Black/Red IV and Black/Red XI

Dudes, I been saying this for the longest... They will only be at select HOH (not all of them), Footactions, mom & pops stores, and Eastbay online! And they will have a limited amount of pairs....  This is not a GR..

Not getting them - Finishline stores or online, normal footlocker stores (they maybe on footlocker online), Champs wont get them.... From what i hear Nike.com wont even have them....

MENS SIZES ONLY

And now that the Thunder IV's are moved back that means alot of extra people will be on the hunt for a shoe thats already limited, so do your homework... Also keep in mind this is the last release before Thanksgiving, and where i'm from alot of dudes will be looking for club fits for Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving night...
Champs is getting them. 

Nike.com is getting them. 
[table][tr][td]11/17/12[/td][td]Air Jordan 9 Retro[/td][td]Black/Varsity Red-Light Olive[/td][td]$160[/td][td]302370-020[/td][/tr][/table]
Stop spreading false info and trying to create the hypetrain. 

Champs is getting them. 

Nike.com is getting them. 
[table][tr][td]11/17/12[/td][td]Air Jordan 9 Retro[/td][td]Black/Varsity Red-Light Olive[/td][td]$160[/td][td]302370-020[/td][/tr][/table]
Stop spreading false info and trying to create the hypetrain. 
[h1]I said from what I HEAR about nike.com, which means I could be wrong........ I do know that Champs is not getting them tho..... I was the one who said they would be limited in the first place, sorry if I was wrong about 1 out of 7 stores... This is why people hate to put info on NT, in the first place.....[/h1]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom