Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
WELL WE WILL SEE I GUESS.

I ONLY ASKED ABOUT FINISHLINE BECAUSE I HAVE ABOUT 5 REWARDS COUPONS THAT I NEED TO USE. IF THEY AREN'T GETTING THEM THEN I'LL GO TO ANOTHER SPOT. I ALREADY KNOW OF AROUND 6 SPOTS HERE IN HOUSTON THAT ARE GETTING THEM SO I WILL JUST CHOOSE ONE AND GO EARLY FRIDAY MORNING.

WELL WE WILL SEE I GUESS.
I ONLY ASKED ABOUT FINISHLINE BECAUSE I HAVE ABOUT 5 REWARDS COUPONS THAT I NEED TO USE. IF THEY AREN'T GETTING THEM THEN I'LL GO TO ANOTHER SPOT. I ALREADY KNOW OF AROUND 6 SPOTS HERE IN HOUSTON THAT ARE GETTING THEM SO I WILL JUST CHOOSE ONE AND GO EARLY FRIDAY MORNING.
Good **** homie, I hope you cop with no issues..

Champs is getting them. 

Nike.com is getting them. 

[table][TR]
[td]11/17/12[/td]

[td]Air Jordan 9 Retro[/td]

[td]Black/Varsity Red-Light Olive[/td]

[td]$160[/td]

[td]302370-020[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

Stop spreading false info and trying to create the hypetrain. 
[h1]I said from what I HEAR about nike.com, which means I could be wrong........ I do know that Champs is not getting them tho..... I was the one who said they would be limited in the first place, sorry if I was wrong about 1 out of 7 stores... This is why people hate to put info on NT, in the first place.....[/h1]

Multiple people in this thread along with multiple Champs around my way have confirmed that they are receiving them. I guess you were wrong about 2 of 7 stores. This is why it's hard to believe the information people post on NT aside from the OGs. I miss Baby J swooping into a thread and putting the newbie rumors to rest. Either way hope everyone that wants these can cop.

Last edited:
Multiple people in this thread along with multiple Champs around my way have confirmed that they are receiving them. I guess you were wrong about 2 of 7 stores. This is why it's hard to believe the information people post on NT aside from the OGs. I miss Baby J swooping into a thread and putting the newbie rumors to rest. Either way hope everyone that wants these can cop.

first, I'm not a newbie, I started a new account when my old one was wiped out due to the NT update... 2nd I been on here since day one and since I said that Champs was not getting them not one single (credible) person has said anything about champs.... If you knew anything then you would know that Champs and footlocker are the same store and the footlocker release calender clearly says that its a HOH release and online, which confirmed what I was saying even before the calender dropped. Champs only gets GR (photo blues) and limited GR (thunder IV), this is a strictly limited release only.. Now if I'm wrong and something has changed then I'm wrong I'm going off info that was given to me from a credible source, no need to try and talk **** over the internet over kicks that neither one of us will profit from, tho.. If you getting them then get them from Champs, footlocker, price chopper or where ever you cop from, good luck NT police...

Last edited:
Now children, calm down.
No need for the anger.
Just tell me where I can cop these early, and everything will be ok :D

first, I'm not a newbie, I started a new account when my old one was wiped out due to the NT update... 2nd I been on here since day one and since I said that Champs was not getting them not one single (credible) person has said anything about champs.... If you knew anything then you would know that Champs and footlocker are the same store and the footlocker release calender clearly says that its a HOH release and online, which confirmed what I was saying even before the calender dropped. Champs only gets GR (photo blues) and limited GR (thunder IV), this is a strictly limited release only.. Now if I'm wrong and something has changed then I'm wrong I'm going off info that was given to me from a credible source, no need to try and talk **** over the internet over kicks that neither one of us will profit from, tho.. If you getting them then get them from Champs, footlocker, price chopper or where ever you cop from, good luck NT police...

Like I said, Champs is confirmed to get these. No need to get all Butthurt about it. Since you were so headstrong about them not getting it, I was pointing out your error.

Nike.com had these on their release calendar for a while now and you saying you heard they might not get them? What makes you more credible than the others in this thread saying Champs is getting these? At least they're 100% accurate. Can't say the same for you.

If these were so "limited", Nike.com would make these Twitter link only one pair per person. None of that is happening with these. The limited hype needs to stop.

And if you knew anything, that release chart has nothing to do with Champs. It's for Footlocker only. Champs And Footlocker are under the same umbrella but Champs does not follow that list. "HOH only" applies only to the Footlocker chain. C'mon man.

Like I said, Champs is confirmed to get these. No need to get all Butthurt about it. Since you were so headstrong about them not getting it, I was pointing out your error.
Nike.com had these on their release calendar for a while now and you saying you heard they might not get them? What makes you more credible than the others in this thread saying Champs is getting these? At least they're 100% accurate. Can't say the same for you.
If these were so "limited", Nike.com would make these Twitter link only one pair per person. None of that is happening with these. The limited hype needs to stop.
And if you knew anything, that release chart has nothing to do with Champs. It's for Footlocker only. Champs And Footlocker are under the same umbrella but Champs does not follow that list. "HOH only" applies only to the Footlocker chain. C'mon man.

Ok, dude.... "No finishline, men's sizes only, and HOH only" now means its a GR... So ill stop the limited hype I started cause I'm the one who decides what's stores get what.... I got my pair and 2 DS OGs so I was just trying to give info that was passed to me....

Last edited:
champs getting these or no? its not exactly being acknowledged

You didn't hear the latest way to find out? Check Footlocker's release calendar. Apparently they give release info for whether or not Champs stores will get them on Footlocker's site but not on Champs site.

It's in the annoying red text at the top of this page. These are more gr than limited.

Gotta use my Jordan Brand executive connect for this release...nothing like getting em for the "free":smokin

Think I'm the only one that hates the fact that the jumpman on the heel of the left shoe is now facing to the right instead of the left like previous releases. But still faces to left on the bottom. Not enough to keep me from buying a pair, but still... Anyway, my '02s are cracking so I def need these.

i got a pair today and i gotta say the quality is cheap leather like the rest of the leather based 9's this year

the 2002's and the og's had much better quality "cheaper" leather for their time

Last edited:
people actually pay 160 for ix's? they seem like the cheapest jordans to make, along with the Xs, i dont hate the IXs, just my opinion

Damn.. Just finding out they're limited.. I'm going to go to the stores at 8am saturday.. If I can get them, I will.. If not, I'm not tripping..

Back
Top Bottom