Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
i took some pics of the first 2002 retro and this years 2012's
there both made cheaply for their time but the 2012's are made a lot cheaper
2q8zhvp.jpg

both 2002 and 2012
29nxxlf.jpg

2012 deadstock
14xkuia.jpg

2002 used
what do you think is better its pretty obvious

Damn never notice the reverse jumpman.

damn i just noticed that ankle area... untie your kick's before you stuff your foot in em :lol:

Last edited:
eastbay already shot down that more limited than the ego pack stuff ... they have way more than any of the alter ego ninas .... i get it you were kinda right about the avaibility but your not ALWAYS right like right now when you are WRONG

alot of rd shoes make its way to swoosh...not to move extra units...just cuz they were oked to go up :lol: :smh:
I said they were going for $96.00 on swoosh, not that they were on there to move extra units.... I think you read it WRONG...

"Some of the ego packs were even on sale for $96.00 the day they dropped on swoosh so they could make sure they moved units, these wont do that...."

...but honestly YOU WIN fam im not gonna keep going back n forth with you cuz its going no where.. you cant be wrong, right so you win

Jb really could of moved a good number of these if they produced them.

Its pointless to make something a good number of people want limited.

I've been waiting for these joints for a minute now. But the quality in those pics are absolutely horrible! I'm trynna cop a camera on Black Friday too. Hmmm. ****** childhood shoe or new camera for me and my lady.

Last edited:
I'm surprised people even get on swoosh anymore lol And yes, there are plenty of times when they put stuff on there to move units. There's a reason they rarely get anything good these days...

NT family, please PM sites to purchase these on at 8 AM tomorrow morning.

Thanks ya'll!

Last edited:
I'm surprised people even get on swoosh anymore lol And yes, there are plenty of times when they put stuff on there to move units. There's a reason they rarely get anything good these days...
Swoosh is a mirror of NDC, its just certain releases are discounted and certain ones aren't. There's a lot of good stuff that goes on Swoosh. It's only the QS/limited stuff that doesn't get discounted but is still on the site for full price. Granted it used to be a lot better, but for the majority of stuff it's great.

Jordan Retros stopped being discounted over a year ago though...

Last edited:
I've been waiting for these joints for a minute now. But the quality in those pics are absolutely horrible! I'm trynna cop a camera on Black Friday too. Hmmm. ****** childhood shoe or new camera for me and my lady.
Go with the camera, the quality on these aint what it used to be..... besides the camera will capture far more experiences than these pieces of plastic

Swoosh is a mirror of NDC, its just certain releases are discounted and certain ones aren't. There's a lot of good stuff that goes on Swoosh. It's only the QS/limited stuff that doesn't get discounted but is still on the site for full price. Granted it used to be a lot better, but for the majority of stuff it's great.

Lol not much of a mirror when certain releases arent discounted, rarely get Jordan retros, and a lot of the QS/limited stuff doesnt even make it on there :/ Thats like one of those mirrors at the circus that makes the fat man look skinny....

Lol not much of a mirror when certain releases arent discounted, rarely get Jordan retros, and a lot of the QS/limited stuff doesnt even make it on there :/ Thats like one of those mirrors at the circus that makes the fat man look skinny....
What are you talking about? Everything that goes up on NDC goes up on Swoosh. It's not a secret backdoor website with random stuff. NDC and Swoosh are an exact mirror. The only difference is whether or not it is discounted.

You must never have used Swoosh...

i took some pics of the first 2002 retro and this years 2012's
there both made cheaply for their time but the 2012's are made a lot cheaper
2q8zhvp.jpg

both 2002 and 2012
29nxxlf.jpg

2012 deadstock
14xkuia.jpg

2002 used
what do you think is better its pretty obvious
iamma be like these 2012 newbies and quote pic this picture one more time.

Will these really hit swoosh?

Back
Top Bottom