Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Won the raffle at my local footaction for a size 10, not my size. If anyone is interested in this pair i can help out, let me know ASAP.

its not off at all
Looks just slightly off.  2002 has more of a green hue whereas the 2012 is basically brown IMO.  (not trying to be a sneaker snob here)

It's all good as long as people that get them are happy with them...and not disappointed that they aren't as "olive" as they need to be deep down.  (which I would be if I wanted and got em)

Yes people, keep sleeeeping |I on these bad boys! Not the exact OG olive, but what shoe that is a retro is an EXACT to the tee color now, of course the hues of the colors will be tweeked? Either way I am still getting these.

NDC pair limit is 2 per. Regular release, no Twitter link nonsense. These aren't a super limited release folks...

NDC pair limit is 2 per. Regular release, no Twitter link nonsense. These aren't a super limited release folks...
Yeah, that maybe true, but why do most of the stores that did get them only get one pair in each size..... and its post after post on here saying "my local spot didnt get these"

Somewhat limited still though because only footaction, hoh and Nike dc is getting these in my area.
Yeah, that maybe true, but why do most of the stores that did get them only get one pair in each size..... and its post after post on here saying "my local spot didnt get these"
Not a full blown out GR, but they aren't as limited as people think was my point... Why aren't any Niketowns doing Twitter RSVP's for them? Personally I think Nike allocated the stock of these to regions that would sell well. But who knows what Nike's distribution strategy was for these. Good luck to all trying to cop. If you did your HW or put in some research work, you should be able to cop these...

Somewhat limited still though because only footaction, hoh and Nike dc is getting these in my area.

Not a full blown out GR, but they aren't as limited as people think was my point... Why aren't any Niketowns doing Twitter RSVP's for them? Personally I think Nike allocated the stock of these to regions that would sell well. But who knows what Nike's distribution strategy was for these. Good luck to all trying to cop. If you did your HW or put in some research work, you should be able to cop these...

i get what you mean Zero...its the same exact thing other members have said to fam but he either is partially blind or doesnt care & wants to see his own postings

i get what you mean Zero...its the same exact thing other members have said to fam but he either is partially blind or doesnt care & wants to see his own postings

:nerd: :rofl:

i actually won a few raffles but im not even sure wat happened on the last one we got disconnected...but i got my one sz wasnt bad as i imagined...didnt get a call at all for rookies

with the rookies dropping at the same time the site is about to hit yeezy 2 status all over again

I must be missing something. No one wanted these back in the day so I don't see why too many people would want them now. Maybe things have changed, there might be thousands of people with closets full olive clothing now. I may try for these but I won't be upset if I miss out.

Back
Top Bottom