Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I wish JB would retro the Charcoals.

Well.... To be fair, the charcoal's that came out were as bad as the flu game xii's.... Garbage

with ebay you use paypal and are backed by ebay if the buyer screws you so...... yeah. If you r a seller thats another issue

with ebay you use paypal and are backed by ebay if the buyer screws you so...... yeah. If you r a seller thats another issue

*gives side eye*

and how do you prove to ebay that your shoes are fake again?

by all means, knock yourself out brother. more for you.

*gives side eye*

You get all of the pictures you need before hand.  If they won't send those picures you don't buy.  If you can't tell they are fake from the pictures but can tell when you have them in hand, or if they send you something that is not identical to the pictures then those are all reasons that pay pal will lock their account and put the money back in yours.  If they emptied their account and bailed immediately, then pay pal covers it still.

If they sell you fakes and you can't tell, then you won't really feel ripped off, I guess.  Just my experience and why I like to use paypal for any shoe related purchases on line

Last edited:
*gives side eye*

go on craigslist or flightclub then, what do you want me to tell you im not an ebay advocate

Last edited:
go on craigslist or flightclub then, what do you want me to tell you im not an ebay advocate

EYE dont want you to tell me ****

i have my pair.

my questioning of ebay comes from the decline of ebay over the years. the question was rhetorical. ebay is TRASH, ebay been trash.

can you get a real pair off ebay? sure, maybe. but is it worth the hassle?

the ship for being confident buying real shoes off ebay sailed long ago.

What do guys think about this trade. Even or does either one come out better?

Air Jordan 9 (Olive) + Cash in exchange for Nike Air Penny 5 (Miami Dolphin)? Both pairs are deadstock.

Your thoughts?

What do guys think about this trade. Even or does either one come out better?
Air Jordan 9 (Olive) + Cash in exchange for Nike Air Penny 5 (Miami Dolphin)? Both pairs are deadstock.
Your thoughts?
Whoever is getting the 9s plus cash is coming out on top in my opinion.

You ever want a shoe bad, have the opportunity to buy them and just cant bring urself to buying them??? Lol thats how i feel about these

You ever want a shoe bad, have the opportunity to buy them and just cant bring urself to buying them??? Lol thats how i feel about these

You really don't want the shoe that bad then. Unless the price isn't what you want to pay, i can't imagine wanting a shoe so bad, seeing it and not copping it. but maybe that's just me.

But yeah, i traded them multi-colored motorboats, for an another pair of these (and a pair of cavs :lol:), so i about to send em off to get dyed, pics soon come.

urban industrys got me. i paid 235.00 shipped sneakers came quick but after 2 weeks i got a bill from fedex for $25.47. any ideas how to void fee. i heard that if you call the fed ex people and tell them it was a gift theyll waive the feee if it was my firs time which it is. any ideassss on what to say

urban industrys got me. i paid 235.00 shipped sneakers came quick but after 2 weeks i got a bill from fedex for $25.47. any ideas how to void fee. i heard that if you call the fed ex people and tell them it was a gift theyll waive the feee if it was my firs time which it is. any ideassss on what to say

you shouldnt have gotten a bill the total was under $250

i would call & see if the wavie it on that fact alone...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom