Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Here is an update all you olive heads have been waiting to hear.....

SoleHeaven will be having a restock of the Olive 9's sometime tomorrow (tomorrow UK time, 5 hours ahead of EST).  They will update Facebook when they're available to purchase.  Price will be 129GBP, which translates to $209.00

BUT, you know the UK has that VAT, so with the discount code to knock that off, you're looking at $172 USD with absolutely free international shipping.  I hope the few in this thread that missed out and really wanted them are able to finally come up for retail + tax here in the US.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Here is an update all you olive heads have been waiting to hear.....

SoleHeaven will be having a restock of the Olive 9's sometime tomorrow (tomorrow UK time, 5 hours ahead of EST).  They will update Facebook when they're available to purchase.  Price will be 129GBP, which translates to $209.00

BUT, you know the UK has that VAT, so with the discount code to knock that off, you're looking at $172 USD with absolutely free international shipping.  I hope the few in this thread that missed out and really wanted them are able to finally come up for retail + tax here in the US.

Merry Christmas!
smokin.gif

I think WG was one of the few overseas sites that offered them online in November.  Gonna try for a pair for my homeboy.

Whats the discount code for VAT? Going to keep an eye on SH because I need these. Thanks a lot for the info.

EYE dont want you to tell me ****

i have my pair.

my questioning of ebay comes from the decline of ebay over the years. the question was rhetorical. ebay is TRASH, ebay been trash.

can you get a real pair off ebay? sure, maybe. but is it worth the hassle?

the ship for being confident buying real shoes off ebay sailed long ago.

You're too paranoid child.

If anything it's safer now.

It's not hard to find a decent seller, with great feedback, and excelllent shipping. eBay FORCES sellers to be better in 2012.

LOL glad to see y'all copping.  I guessed they would retail 5 pounds less than they did, sorry for the incorrect total.  $179 shipped is the correct amount.  Still a great deal
nthat.gif

I am so mad. My bank card wouldn't let the payment go through. Then I get a call about possible fraud on my card. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom