Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
WTF lol... hopefully they shoot out the 11's as quick 
smokin.gif

noticed that Olives didn't move that much in Asian countries, Philippines, Hong Kong etc. still have lots of pairs, just bought a pair, very happy. I'm a big Jordan XI fan but Olives are my favorite retros this year.

noticed that Olives didn't move that much in Asian countries, Philippines, Hong Kong etc. still have lots of pairs, just bought a pair, very happy. I'm a big Jordan XI fan but Olives are my favorite retros this year.
Congrats, still trying to get my hands on a pair stateside.

Still looking for a pair at a reasonable markup... Prices are rising and options are becoming more limited. I can't believe I still haven't gotten these. :smh:

Haven't ordered from there in a while, but the few times I have in the past, shipping times have not been particularly long. I believe they ship EMS - you should get them within a week.

this was probably the most easiest cop on NDC this year suprised the kids and hypebeasts didnt get these as soon as they dropped at 8am. Most people who got these now just hopped on the bandwagon, they went on sale for $100 the 1st go round. havent seen too many people rock these tho and they aint come out in kid sizes either. kinda makes em more exclusive.

this was probably the most easiest cop on NDC this year suprised the kids and hypebeasts didnt get these as soon as they dropped at 8am. Most people who got these now just hopped on the bandwagon, they went on sale for $100 the 1st go round. havent seen too many people rock these tho and they aint come out in kid sizes either. kinda makes em more exclusive.

Wrong, these were not the easiest cop this year. The 4 Thunders were easier than these.

Finally got my Olives. Paid a nice markup but you know what...? I'm satisfied and officially locking up the vault on IX's. Got everything I want! :smokin (excuse the cell phone pics)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom