Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
yeah man, i saw that ish, and was not happy about it. You can see the scuff and i would have been ok with that but the flipping scribble? wtf is that about!!

So them up from my moms. Ordered from Utah outlet...
Any ideas on how to get rid of that
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
 Nike actually sold that to you??
mean.gif

So them up from my moms. Ordered from Utah outlet...
Any ideas on how to get rid of that :frown:

I would send that right back, because if you took it to your local store they might not believe you. The person who boxed that up had to see that.

That's beyond a b grade pair.

^^^^ taking them to a local store shouldn't be an issue especially since he has a receipt that shows it was recently purchased.

^^^^ taking them to a local store shouldn't be an issue especially since he has a receipt that shows it was recently purchased.

They might act some kind of way about the signature and think he or someone else put it there.

^^^ Nike has a great return policy. The shoes are obviously new and they know b grades have issues. They also know phone orders aren't always inspected and can't be inspected by the customer. It's not like dude has been sitting on them for months. He just got them.

Also, Nike has a 30 day return policy on used products behind their satisfaction guarantee. He could actually moonwalk all the way to the store in them and they should take them back.

Last edited:
^^^ Nike has a great return policy. The shoes are obviously new and they know b grades have issues. They also know phone orders aren't always inspected and can't be inspected by the customer. It's not like dude has been sitting on them for months. He just got them.

Also, Nike has a 30 day return policy on used products behind their satisfaction guarantee. He could actually moonwalk all the way to the store in them and they should take them back.

bro you should try that moonwalk into the store take em off and return em lol cant say no.

^^^ :lol:
i would double/triple check the return policy for outlet items before doing it tho. i know nike retail has that policy but i havent seen anything that says otherwise for outlet purchases.

People fail to realize that nike employees are far less anal about returns than those at the other stores like Footlocker and co and local accounts like DTLR, Shoe City, and the probably Sheiks (spelling?). Finishline has the next best return policy imo especially since they dont really give you the shake down when you return shoes but the returned shoes cant be worn.

^^^ depends but it's safe to assume the shoes you are getting are b grades especially if its a shoe that sold out at retail. Some shoes are returned to Nike by footlocker and crew and are a grades.
When all else fails, one can just ask.

Am I the only one who is clueless about what Ciscokid meant by "so them up from my moms?" What the hell does that even mean and was he complaining about the signature on the shoes or that stain?

^^^ think he meant picked up from his moms house and complaint is about both.

Got my pair in and found discoloration on the toe of left shoe. Wish I got a flawless pair, but oh well. They are comfortable and will be worn out soon.

Last edited:
Then they aren't b grades
In this case if they didn't get sold then something is wrong with them

Back
Top Bottom