Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Then they aren't b grades
In this case if they didn't get sold then something is wrong with them

Then they aren't b grades
In this case if they didn't get sold then something is wrong with them

The process is more complex than you think. One method they use for bgrades is that they find a defective pair. They then pull the next predetermined amount of pairs and the prior predetermined amount of pairs. Those pairs are flawless.

My pair came in today. Looks fine to me.

Outlets are a joke these days

just retail stores at a slightly lower price point

and the stuff that is lower priced is only marked down cause no one would pay the full price

nothing in a nike outlet should be above $100

and the stuff that is lower priced is only marked down cause no one would pay the full price

Amen on this and it's not only Nike. Seems like every brand under the sun is doing this too. As a consumer you're better off waiting for your local mall to have a promotion than driving 2-3 hours to some of these whack, overpriced outlets.

Amen on this and it's not only Nike. Seems like every brand under the sun is doing this too. As a consumer you're better off waiting for your local mall to have a promotion than driving 2-3 hours to some of these whack, overpriced outlets.
I whole heartedly agree. I only purchase products from outlets that are unavailable to me otherwise.

I often see stuff at outlets more expensive than in stores these days.

I also notice that it seems Footlocker doesn't put stuff on sale like they used to. Instead they'll just RTV what they have left. I think it's changed now that outlets have stuff at $129 and $149 now.

not to get too far off subject I walked in a fossil watch "outlet" and a shopper in there was irate

he was screaming "where are the watches on sale, where are they?"

everything in there was regular price

but to bring it back to the shoe I'd never buy this shoe from an outlet at nearly retail just off principal

it's insulting but enjoy to those who copped

not to get too far off subject I walked in a fossil watch "outlet" and a shopper in there was irate

he was screaming "where are the watches on sale, where are they?"

everything in there was regular price

but to bring it back to the shoe I'd never buy this shoe from an outlet at nearly retail just off principal

it's insulting but enjoy to those who copped

So...are you honestly saying you wouldn't buy a limited shoe because the price in the outlet is not at a big enough discount,....but if the same shoe released online or in stores, you will buy for retail? That sounds crazy! $30 is a big enough difference. I think hen we here "deal" we expect half off and even more. That $30 can be used in other areas. Hell. That's my water bill, a quarter tank of gas, etc. Minus a clearance sale, I don't know the last time I saw a big discount on a regular sale item

Back
Top Bottom