Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters

374d967a2ed511e2af6f22000a1f9a09_7.jpg

df5163d22f3a11e2aeb222000a1f9e7e_7.jpg

are the white/blk/red ix qs this year .... ive seen them a lot :nerd:

im GLAD youre on your WAY OUT THE DOOR FAM. SEND GOD MY REGARDS. make sure you leave me ur nt password in ur will, ill def put it to good use LOSER

This comeback was lame

and you still didn't get your question answered :rofl:

Last edited:
THEY MAY BE CAMPING FOR THE GALAXY ROOKIES THAT RELEASE THIS WEEKEND AS WELL...
Rookies are being raffled so that would make no sense. There's a huge sign on the front door saying so. Unless they want to meet the winners in person!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does anybody have a connect for a size 15 Olive? I am trying online but other than that don't have much. Thanks in advance.

Can't believe ppl are camping at hoh 34. I mean, 2 days of camping for olives?
No, thats dudes looking for Thunder IV's that were pushed back to Dec....  Lmmao, that would be so F'ed up to camp for 2 days and they changed the release date....

Damn, so these dudes at HOH aint even waiting 2 days in line for the actual shoe they are waiting for a chance to just get in the drawing...... Helll naww! (galaxy rookies)

only reason i said that is one of my 50/50 "connect's" said they were set for late dec .... hopefully hes wrong

Cool i hear you

just thought it would be crazy for them to drop again 2002 , 2008 and 2010 even for JB that wouldn't make much sense They are a great cw tho

Last edited:
This comeback was lame
and you still didn't get your question answered
roll.gif
spending the majority of youre life on NT is LAME. My recommendation for you, spend it with youre family because you many not live to see this release or the next due to youre condition. send satan a cup of ice from me. will ya.
eek.gif

Last edited:
spending the majority of youre life on NT is LAME. My recommendation for you, spend it with youre family because you many not live to see this release or the next due to youre condition. send satan a cup of ice from me. will ya.:wow:

..................................................... *BIRDS CHURPING* *CRICKET CRICKET*

You do realize this is a sneaker forum correct?? Save all that ill-will, holy, spiritual, bible study BS for Www.ChristanMingle.Com

spending the majority of youre life on NT is LAME. My recommendation for you, spend it with youre family because you many not live to see this release or the next due to youre condition. send satan a cup of ice from me. will ya.:wow:

*your

Shouldn't have dropped out of high school playboy.

And you fail miserably at trying to be funny.

Back
Top Bottom