Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Dying the Olives?!

:rolleyes

Aren't that's what the Charcoal's for?

Ohhhh, I forgot, you like the leather over the nubuck.

They did... I wish I didn't sleep on the charcoals....I remember seeing a pair on eBay for around $80

I wish JB would retro the Charcoals.

rice-td3-12-2-12.gif

:smh:

I was being sarcastic.I wanna see how many Jimmies I can rustled.
I swear some of y'all take the internet seriously.

...calm your goofy *** down.

jimmies rustled? over me asking a question? and i wasnt even certain myself which is why i posed it as a question clown.

Lol at the late night quarrel....
Smh @ not finding my sz yet

silly as hell right?

im still baffled at how an individual chooses to talk slick then accuse the other person of talking tough. over a HORRIBLE attempt at being sarcastic.

that whole exchange was just dumb and unnecessary. you asked a question...i attempted to answer it.

....not in a threatening tone. no sneak disses, nothing. just a simple Question and Answer. and your simple mind sees that as someone getting upset? what a child.

Last edited:
Well.... To be fair, the charcoal's that came out were as bad as the flu game xii's.... Garbage

My dude I usually agree with the majority of your post, but to say the Charcoal's were Garbage is just disrespectful :lol: ...

However, I do agree with you about the Flu Game's, those might have been the worse retro release of that year, I was sooo disappointed :smh:, I'm still on the lookout for a DS pair of 03's *cough cough*

What they did to the Black/Red XII's is even more criminal than the way they completely destroyed the Infrared/Varsity Red 6's.  Two of my top 15 all time J's straight murdered.
mean.gif
  At least in the case of the 12's, finding OGs/2003's is a lot easier since you can actually rock them without fear.  2000 Infra's on the other hand...

man i had the luckiest find on saturday, i got all bumed out that i didnt cop the motorboat 9s so me and some of my boys went to the mall to chill, i go to see what footaction got, and sitting on the counter was there last pair of olive 9s,  i was so happy to get em

Back
Top Bottom