Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

Just wondering since these all came from the same batch, if we all have the 5/22/12- 7/28/12 production dates? Does anyone know the earliest production dates on the white bottoms? Cuz if these were made first i feel like they should be considered more of a mass produced sample than a limited **** up
Same dates on all of mine...

smh at people crying b grade from this shoe or any shoe coming from a nike outlet even with defects

my pair was perfect

Last edited:
and people tired to say these weren't B grades
roll.gif
no, folks knew they were b grade but the "defect" is the sole color (which does still match the color way) not a rip, bad stiching, upside down logo, missing 3, etc.... 

^^^ :lol: my bad man... if it makes you feel better, I paid $229 for those since my kid was sick on release day and I couldn't run the streets looking for them :smh:

^^^ :lol: my bad man... if it makes you feel better, I paid $229 for those since my kid was sick on release day and I couldn't run the streets looking for them :smh:

Ok I feel better now :lol: I assumed you scooped them up on a cancelled order or restock .. I found a pair in my size for on Delaware CL for $200 DS but that sounds too fishy for me

^^^ I wasn't tripping. to be honest, I paid what, $212 for the bhm brons as a consolation prize for me not getting the kobes. that said, I really thought/think the kobes >>>> brons for that colorway so I let my boy have the brons for cost then put the money towards the kobes. my fav kobe color by far.

^^^ I wasn't tripping. to be honest, I paid what, $212 for the bhm brons as a consolation prize for me not getting the kobes. that said, I really thought/think the kobes >>>> brons for that colorway so I let my boy have the brons for cost then put the money towards the kobes. my fav kobe color by far.

:pimp:

Last edited:
JB dropped the ball on this one... Should've been made with black bottoms to begin with. SMH I should've grabbed 2 pairs

people that keep saying, "I should have grabbed 2+ pairs" - you still can. its not like they are selling for the best of prices on the after market.

True that but u can't beat that $130shp price tag :smokin

Plus so many sneakers coming out in the next few weeks I could see these jumping up in price in a month or two when I come around to pick up a second

True that but u can't beat that $130shp price tag :smokin

Plus so many sneakers coming out in the next few weeks I could see these jumping up in price in a month or two when I come around to pick up a second

ebay bucks son! :lol:

i paid 160 for my pair. overnight shipping FTL. release was kinda fishy to me since it seemed like everyone was getting thru. wasn't sure if theyd cancel or not.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that size wasn't copped to resell. probably on someone's feet somewhere.

If anyone colors the stitching to their black bottoms, please post it.  Comparison photo with the Penny Hardaway PE's.

If I knew how to color the loop holes I would make these into the PE's but until then I'll leave them the way they are

I've been looking at them and I think if someone colored all the loop holes besides the ones closest to the ground they might look cool
nerd.gif
 then again they probably won't might just look annoying like when people wear 6 lace locks down there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom