Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

these are looking good in pics. can't wait to get mines and i'm glad i doubled up! i think people will regret not picking them up at the outlets or on the online release... a little bit of history with the first 'b-grade" to release online and imo they look better then the original release.

surprised u didn't get them yet. u still in Va or did you move back to Cali?

got mine today as well....the stamped on the production tag saying b for bgrades adds to the folklore of this release i guess along with the stamps on the boxes 

they should have scrapped the white bottom ones for these imo...i think they would have sold better 

:lol: the stamp adds to the folklore? I thought the sku being the same as the "white bottoms" did that :D

I dont get why people dont like these at all. Doesn't anyone remember that when the first Foams and some Js first came out, it hit the outlets and it was being sold for $20 and even $10 for the Banned 1s at places like Dr Jays. Wait most people dont remember because they were probably still in pre-k.

Im kinda glad people dont like these as much so that the resale value will be close to retail price for now. Since this was a "mistake" its only bound to raise in price.

My pair is flawless so I dont really consider is "b-grades" B-grade are products made with defects, the only defect i see on them are black soles. Not a defect to me. For Nike or JB to have made so much of them like this is not a defect! It was intended.  

Last edited:
has anyone else tracking updated

i am getting my pair on the 15th but the tracking info has not changed since the 11th ?

anyone else have the same problem
I got mine today. Nike first told me it was for tomorrow. So it came a day early 
roll.gif

surprised u didn't get them yet. u still in Va or did you move back to Cali?
]

yup back home in Cali.. just missed the opening of Nike DC in Georgetown... it was nice getting pairs a little earlier living in the east coast.

shipping is so slow to cali, I would hate if i had an estimated arrival date for friday, that if they missed that day i would have to wait till the following monday :x

Last edited:
Bolt - knew u couldn't hang on the east coast and had to run back to cali :lol:

has anyone else tracking updated

i am getting my pair on the 15th but the tracking info has not changed since the 11th ?

anyone else have the same problem
happens to me w/ every release. I get updates for the first two days of shipment, then nothing till arrival date (following fridays for saturday releases). its always the same for me. im on the west coast (sf bay). like clockwork every release.

funny thing about this color... I was in Brooklyn around 09 I wanna say, and the Africans were selling fakes in this same colorway, and yeah I saw a few people rock em , may have been a little darker gray around the toe box cant remember, but it look exactly the  same, funny how fakes come close to the real, passed on these but congrats to all that got a pair, iam sure the value will sky rocket in a few years..

yo i never post on NT just check out what you guys say about releases etc...  but i have to share this. 

i copped my black bottom 9's and they came today.... i open the bgrade box and they are a pair of WHITE BOTTOM photo blue nines.  i laughed nike is really on some ********.  I called and all they did for me was give me a coupon off my next order.   honestly im not mad cuz i dont **** with nines i just like all black kicks and for 130 i was like f*ck it.  tell me that aint SOME ******** THO!!!!  MAILING ME WHITE BOTTOM PHOTO BLUE NINES IN A B GRADE BOX FOR 130$  HAHAHAH!!!

I hope the cats who got their pairs enjoy em!  at least my credit card bill will be $130 lighter than it woulda been this month. 

I wonder if other people will send their worn white bottoms back within 30 days since they have the same sku lmao. Nice way to break system.

yo i never post on NT just check out what you guys say about releases etc...  but i have to share this. 

i copped my black bottom 9's and they came today.... i open the bgrade box and they are a pair of WHITE BOTTOM photo blue nines.  i laughed nike is really on some ********.  I called and all they did for me was give me a coupon off my next order.   honestly im not mad cuz i dont **** with nines i just like all black kicks and for 130 i was like f*ck it.  tell me that aint SOME ******** THO!!!!  MAILING ME WHITE BOTTOM PHOTO BLUE NINES IN A B GRADE BOX FOR 130$  HAHAHAH!!!

I hope the cats who got their pairs enjoy em!  at least my credit card bill will be $130 lighter than it woulda been this month. 
I wonder if other people will send their worn white bottoms back within 30 days since they have the same sku lmao. Nice way to break system.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Got mine in today, they look a whole lot better in person, even the contrast stitching. Kinda wish i had gotten a 9.5 instead of a 9 didnt realize theyd be so snug. Also i dont see these hitting real high resale prices like the banned 1s that alot of ppl are comparing them to. The leather is no where near the same, colorway's not exactly anything special and lets be honest 9s have never been the most popular shoe. Imo they'll probably peak at 400-500 (closer to 400 tho) in a few years, unless the jordan bubble pops sooner, which i hope.

They look a lot better in the photos here than they did with the stock photos.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom