Air Jordan Chicago X, Stealth X, Cement IV Sample Details,DB IV? in text and Info Vol. JB 2012

thanks
smile.gif

more X's to come
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crup a holic

yes! More 4's!! Better leather PLEASE!!!!!! And there BETTER be speckles on the cement 4 midsole!
YES, BETTER LEATHER!  loved the leather on the banned 1's, but the leather on the true blues is garbage.  also, it will be a huge joke if there aren't any speckles on the cement 4's.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by crup a holic

yes! More 4's!! Better leather PLEASE!!!!!! And there BETTER be speckles on the cement 4 midsole!
YES, BETTER LEATHER!  loved the leather on the banned 1's, but the leather on the true blues is garbage.  also, it will be a huge joke if there aren't any speckles on the cement 4's.
mad.gif

My day has been made the black cement 3s will have leather...Thank you JB for making the right decision and letting a classic be a classic 

My day has been made the black cement 3s will have leather...Thank you JB for making the right decision and letting a classic be a classic 

Thanks! but white cements with no speckles?! thats my favorite shoe but when they ruin it like that nahhhhhhhhh
sick.gif

Thanks! but white cements with no speckles?! thats my favorite shoe but when they ruin it like that nahhhhhhhhh
sick.gif

Wait...was there a rumor or a possibility of the black cement iii's NOT being leather...??

Wait...was there a rumor or a possibility of the black cement iii's NOT being leather...??

Also...the OG Chicago X liner was what? Plain red, right? So they're putting a checkered print on the retros?? Eh, I'm ok with that...let those that still have the OG's stay exclusive...I can dig it.

Also...the OG Chicago X liner was what? Plain red, right? So they're putting a checkered print on the retros?? Eh, I'm ok with that...let those that still have the OG's stay exclusive...I can dig it.

Thanks for the info.

if it doesn't come with any speclkes ill be adding them myself.

pretty excited though

Thanks for the info.

if it doesn't come with any speclkes ill be adding them myself.

pretty excited though

Pumped for the Chi X's, hope the stitching is scrapped though. Keep changes to a minimum with the lining, that's it.

Pumped for the Chi X's, hope the stitching is scrapped though. Keep changes to a minimum with the lining, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom