Air Jordan Chicago X, Stealth X, Cement IV Sample Details,DB IV? in text and Info Vol. JB 2012

i guess there will be a BIN IV and/or BIN X next year
pimp.gif

Most has been mentioned but also Retro 14 and 16 on Deck also, Obsidian XII, I think Playoff XII but I wasn't paying close enough attention, White/Green Retro 13, bunch of CMFT bs, AJ 8.0, Fly Wade II.  Looked spotty to me, but what's new...

Most has been mentioned but also Retro 14 and 16 on Deck also, Obsidian XII, I think Playoff XII but I wasn't paying close enough attention, White/Green Retro 13, bunch of CMFT bs, AJ 8.0, Fly Wade II.  Looked spotty to me, but what's new...

hmmm, right after the concords? that release may empty my wallet alone
roll.gif

most likely copping these Chicago X.  but the DB IV's?
eek.gif
 Need more info to believe that!

hmmm, right after the concords? that release may empty my wallet alone
roll.gif

most likely copping these Chicago X.  but the DB IV's?
eek.gif
 Need more info to believe that!

To the kid who designs the db iv's, please put 'Nike air' on the back tab. And make sure the back tab is plastic!

To the kid who designs the db iv's, please put 'Nike air' on the back tab. And make sure the back tab is plastic!

Originally Posted by jhobson5

My day has been made the black cement 3s will have leather...Thank you JB for making the right decision and letting a classic be a classic 

Originally Posted by jhobson5

My day has been made the black cement 3s will have leather...Thank you JB for making the right decision and letting a classic be a classic 

2jcykk9.jpg

I hope these samples don't turn out being exactly like final version....I'll be crushed, but I probably would still cop
ohwell.gif

2jcykk9.jpg

I hope these samples don't turn out being exactly like final version....I'll be crushed, but I probably would still cop
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom