Air Jordan Chicago X, Stealth X, Cement IV Sample Details,DB IV? in text and Info Vol. JB 2012

Cant wait for all of these releases, wondering what theyre going to do with the DB4. Its going to be pocket braking the rest of this year and next

Cant wait for all of these releases, wondering what theyre going to do with the DB4. Its going to be pocket braking the rest of this year and next

concords black cement 3s oreo 4s chi 10s and db 4s? must cop.... plus city pack is also rumored i mite be homeless
frown.gif

concords black cement 3s oreo 4s chi 10s and db 4s? must cop.... plus city pack is also rumored i mite be homeless
frown.gif

Chicago X is a must, even if it has 23 on side. I really hope Cement 4s come with speckle on grey.

Chicago X is a must, even if it has 23 on side. I really hope Cement 4s come with speckle on grey.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Also...the OG Chicago X liner was what? Plain red, right? So they're putting a checkered print on the retros?? Eh, I'm ok with that...let those that still have the OG's stay exclusive...I can dig it.

Like the Shadow X...either way, im expecting a nice nice nice nice chicago X

Originally Posted by apthekid

Also...the OG Chicago X liner was what? Plain red, right? So they're putting a checkered print on the retros?? Eh, I'm ok with that...let those that still have the OG's stay exclusive...I can dig it.

Like the Shadow X...either way, im expecting a nice nice nice nice chicago X

IVs with bad leather is meh, but if the leather is on point then it should be exciting.

as for the Chicagos they'll put me one step closer to finishing my grail list.

DB IVs? hopefully the cw is nice, but then again its a kid designing it.

If the Cement 3s are leather i'll cop.

IVs with bad leather is meh, but if the leather is on point then it should be exciting.

as for the Chicagos they'll put me one step closer to finishing my grail list.

DB IVs? hopefully the cw is nice, but then again its a kid designing it.

If the Cement 3s are leather i'll cop.

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
i guess there will be a BIN IV and/or BIN X next year
pimp.gif

speaking of speckles soles, my son Joey speculates efficiently
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

If anyone wants to learn how to have a sig like this just ask about me, seriously
roll.gif

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
i guess there will be a BIN IV and/or BIN X next year
pimp.gif

speaking of speckles soles, my son Joey speculates efficiently
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

If anyone wants to learn how to have a sig like this just ask about me, seriously
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom