AIR JORDAN COLLEZIONE & XX3

here is an update of my AJ CDP's with my XX3's...i have other AJ's that i didn't include...i'll post the other shoes in my collection nexttime

wow, you got all the cdp and XX3's (besides the limiteds)!?
that's impressive man, you've built yourself a solid collection
with just shoes that came out in 08

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

nice collection man
a couple thousand dollars right there
you are gonna rock em arent you?

of course i'm gonna rock them...just not now cause everyone is wearing them...so i'm gonna wait until i hardly see anyone wearing them...plus i'min chicago and i'm not gonna wear any of these in the snow...i'm gonna wait until it is a nice clear day to wear them

Originally Posted by airjordan7237

wow nice thats a lot of shoes in a little time imo

yup...its also a lot of money...lol...but hey at least now i can say i got a complete I-XX3 set

thats 3,400+ in just CDP's alone...
eyes.gif

you do you though.
nice xx3 mids
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

nice collection man
a couple thousand dollars right there
you are gonna rock em arent you?
Im allmost 100% positive that in about 10years CDP will be worth alot! So holla @ this guy if u need money then
roll.gif

very nice bra, couldnt see myself buying all of them, there are just some i refuse to rock.

Originally Posted by mflacche

Beautiful CDP/23 Collection! What size do you wear?

all my CDP's are size 11.5 and my XX3's are all 11.5 as well except for my wizards XX3's which are a size 11 since the US didnt receive size 11.5in the wizards colorway

i can understand the idea of waiting a little. i began wearing my OLNL pack and have another set away, and compliments and stares EVERY single time.

Back
Top Bottom