Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Did you see a size 13 on the 3's?
Yeah

can't even get back on the page now 
laugh.gif

Got my 3s after failing on NDC some how the 4s add to my cart but awww not felling them... Went to my a local jimmy jazz and some peepz up ahead.
Not once has this jimmyjazz done tickets some tissue paper they handed out last thursday **** didnt look real. Door open, out of no where guy call out tickets. Line got longer around 10am like 12 people rush to the front of the door.

Won the raffle at hoh 34th street for the 3s size 11. Went at 12:30 pm to pick them up. The associate goes through the list and my name was already crossed out. Strange since I didn't pick up yet and the ticket was in my hand. She went to the person next to her whispered something then moved towards her right. That individual turned to me and said "no more threes left". I replied but I won the raffle. That sales assosicate and some other workers did a huddle for like ten minutes. Then someone comes down with my size 11. Seems like an employee was banking on me not coming To pick up the shoes and decided to cross my name out. Glad it ended well. Saved me time from having to call corporate and jumping through hoops.

even though i wanted a pair of the IIIs and IVs i'm going to bite my lip and move on.... i can't justify the price hike on these. :x

The IIIs look real good and the IVs are looking not so good now for some reason and the Vs look trash to me.

with that overtone the grey and whites on that shoe almost looked like yellow... now THAT would be 
pimp.gif

Won the raffle at hoh 34th street for the 3s size 11. Went at 12:30 pm to pick them up. The associate goes through the list and my name was already crossed out. Strange since I didn't pick up yet and the ticket was in my hand. She went to the person next to her whispered something then moved towards her right. That individual turned to me and said "no more threes left". I replied but I won the raffle. That sales assosicate and some other workers did a huddle for like ten minutes. Then someone comes down with my size 11. Seems like an employee was banking on me not coming To pick up the shoes and decided to cross my name out. Glad it ended well. Saved me time from having to call corporate and jumping through hoops.
still call corp, and file a complaint

Bout to bite it and go ahead and pull the trigger on eBay. Girl owes me something nice anyway. Feel like it's too early to give up but this has been the most frustrating release ever…

Bout to bite it and go ahead and pull the trigger on eBay. Girl owes me something nice anyway. Feel like it's too early to give up but this has been the most frustrating release ever…
Wait a week. Prices should be lower.

Back
Top Bottom