Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Good luck to those that get them, I was out getting some Shirts and cats were burning the mall up which had none and calling like crazy. Like some have said, connections or hustle or just get what you can when you can and if you really want it, just pay a reseller price within reason of gas, shipping and all that. It does amaze me that non-Jordan colors sell just like those MJ wore, it's like dang, these kicks release over and over again and zoooom, they be gone in like 10 minutes if that long.
Fire red 3s sat for a min tho :/

I added to cart, and got the white box in the middle with the spinning sun looking thing.  Anybody else at this stage???  Should I refresh???

S
Bout to bite it and go ahead and pull the trigger on eBay. Girl owes me something nice anyway. Feel like it's too early to give up but this has been the most frustrating release ever…
Save that for the gammas these are pasted all over the GM if you really want a pair

not even mad i didnt even have a chance to get these. i just hope thesy dont do this for the fresh prince 5s. plus ill just use the money saved to get the 5snext week

Won the raffle at hoh 34th street for the 3s size 11. Went at 12:30 pm to pick them up. The associate goes through the list and my name was already crossed out. Strange since I didn't pick up yet and the ticket was in my hand. She went to the person next to her whispered something then moved towards her right. That individual turned to me and said "no more threes left". I replied but I won the raffle. That sales assosicate and some other workers did a huddle for like ten minutes. Then someone comes down with my size 11. Seems like an employee was banking on me not coming To pick up the shoes and decided to cross my name out. Glad it ended well. Saved me time from having to call corporate and jumping through hoops.
That's crazy. I went not too long after u to pick up a 3 and I didn't have any sorts of problems. Took my ticket, checked my name and size, and got the shoes fast

I placed on order on livestock and got and email from them confirming. No way this order goes through...

they're dead.
roll.gif

been 403 forever...

Back
Top Bottom