Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

so most likely pairs are still available then....
nerd.gif

Bout to bite it and go ahead and pull the trigger on eBay. Girl owes me something nice anyway. Feel like it's too early to give up but this has been the most frustrating release ever…
Wait a week. Prices should be lower.
I wouldn't wait, you should try to talk a few sellers down. Doesn't seem to be many out there.

Meh, prices have historically been better after waiting a short period of time. You are competing with customers that don't mind dropping insane money. Let them get their pairs then make moves.

Nike Sf release went smooth...I was 12th in line so I was good...got there at 6pm yesterday..couple people were asking people sizes...I smooth lied and said I was going for a 10.5/11...overall a good experience, no violence or people tryna bum rush the front of the line...at time of release, there was about 99 people lined up...rumors at the front of the line where I was, was that it was about 30 pairs total for the 5's....pics of the shoes coming later

Congrats my dude..what was the policy on multiple pairs...like could you cop one of each?

oh well, the V were a long shot anyway to complete the pack, but whatever im done with this site! 

Personally the fire reds are prolly a better pic up than the fear 5s....you'll have more color options to match them with. Give it some years people aren't going to remember the fear pack just like they don't remember the lifestyle Jordan's lol

I copped the 3's easy on NDC, it added to cart within 10 seconds probably. No bot just auto add to cart. At the same time I tried for the 4's, and it errored out with some weird message I had never seen. So I tried again and I was waiting in like for a good 15 minutes. I took a **** then when I came back then were in cart! Definitely got lucky.

Also I won the raffle at HOH Orlando for the 3's so I copped those around 1pm today.

End result: 1 pair of 4's and 2 pairs of 3's. Didn't want the 5's at all so I'm good!

Got the 3s and 5s, but when i was at the store i traded the 5s for a pair of 4s and 50 bucks. kinda regretting it but that green doesnt go well with a lot.

I'm about to make that call and get schooled on coding.

I work in education and dont feel like camping with my students for shoes nor do I want to wake up at 5 am. Bout to code a "while I sleep" bot. 

Back
Top Bottom