Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Only able to get a pair of 3's for a friend, still need a pair for myself.

Ordered the 4's as consolation but will probably use them to trade for the 3's :lol:

Not too crazy about the 4's or 5's to be honest.

What up nt? Hope everyone was able to get what they wanted. Grabbed the 5s today, they're really nice in person.

View media item 552261View media item 552262
see, that's the crap that pisses me off. They look real nice in this picture. All the stock pics, had them looking like a dull dishrag green, I never saw the red specks in the "teeth" , and they look more like a nice brown.
Just like the green glows that looked a lot better in person than in pics.

Last edited:
I think I just tricked courtsidesneakers into selling me a size 10 in the 4s by clicking the button a bunch of times. Lets see if I get delivery confirmation...doubt it

Last edited:
I added the 3 and 4 to cart on livestock, went for the 5 and now it's stuck loading while it tries to add to cart. Probably shouldn't have gotten greedy and just went with one pair, but from the sounds of it almost no one got through..... :smh:

Everyone saying these don't match with anything, you are crazy. This is they type of shoe you can wear with almost ANYTHING and it will look dope. They'll hold up well and won't look so bad after a few wears because of the materials. Wish they hadn't been so limited, I'd have doubled up.

I'm about to make that call and get schooled on coding.

I work in education and dont feel like camping with my students for shoes nor do I want to wake up at 5 am. Bout to code a "while I sleep" bot. 
Each student show up w/ a pair of Retro QS earn an A in 1 Exam. You should real well in this category. Com'on!!

release.png

JORDAN FEAR PACK RELEASE TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO BETWEEN 3PM AND 7PM PST TIME. AND WILL BE RELEASED ONE STYLE AT A TIME.

Last edited by a moderator:
livestock
Product Release Page
JORDAN FEAR PACK RELEASE TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO BETWEEN 3PM AND 7PM PST TIME. AND WILL BE RELEASED ONE STYLE AT A TIME.

laugh.gif
. I live by a WSS, anytime I'm coming home from dinner I see some of my students camping from 10p.m. on. I'm not bout that life. I might offer extra credit for a pair next time.

Just saw that too. I guess they'll be cancelling all the orders that did manage to get through. I'm heading to work at 3pm PST, looks like I'm out :smh:

Everyone saying these don't match with anything, you are crazy. This is they type of shoe you can wear with almost ANYTHING and it will look dope. They'll hold up well and won't look so bad after a few wears because of the materials. Wish they hadn't been so limited, I'd have doubled up.

I'm sure the 1,100 Americans who copped the V have the proverbial sneakerhead uniform:
-Black Tee
-Camo Shorts
The Fear V was made for those cats...
:nerd:

Last edited:
I work in education and dont feel like camping with my students for shoes

Haha same here man. I came really close to just asking a couple of kids if they wanted to make an easy $20 bucks to camp and hold my spot for a few hours but man that would not go over well with our administration if something were to happen!

embedding my photo doesn't work on my phone I guess

fear 3s are dope in person with nice materials but with the same bad jb quality control. upper was creased across the entire upper which is usual I think but the midsole had a few dings and scratches.

not worth the mark up so I traded my pair for some mc racers plus cash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom