Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I like em more myself honestly, but the quality was crap I heard. My boi got em his Seude is separating from the shoe :/
honestly i have to disagree the quality is the best from jb so far this year....the best quality release of year will go to those EP5's

Thats not them looking at Debo! Thats the hot neighbor from across the street Mrs. something cant remember her name. Her husband was madd small lol....

In the future, will selling all 3 pairs of the fear pack as a pack increase the value versus selling each pair individually? Or will it not really matter?

Haven't really seen any on feet pics especially for the 5s?
Resellers be selling to resellers

Last edited:
I think people do it because sometimes people in front of them will cop their size (if the person in front of them's size is no longer available) and try to turn around sell it for $50+ more on the spot.

I wouldn't lie about my size though, because then people behind you think you're up to no good when you cop your true size.
Case in point i was in line to get the v's, my size was a 13 but they had a 14. Guy right in front of me bought it just bc he as a 10, Im not sure if he was trying to flip or what but it really irritated me. I had been in line for an hour and a half and i was so close, and then bam...
You're saying the guy bought the 14 even though he's a 10?

If this was s GR release, everyone will be saying "Pass" but since it's not. All of the sudden everyone wants these.

If this was s GR release, everyone will be saying "Pass" but since it's not. All of the sudden everyone wants these.

No way man, that can't be true! Sneakerheads don't buy things based on quantity available. Everybody always wanted these amazing valuable shoes.

Back
Top Bottom