Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

can anyone recommend a good preorder site that usually comes through with these types of releases? dont ever want to be here again lol.

Anyone in NYC or Yonkers, just called the Footlocker in Cross County Mall and they have some pairs of the 3's and 4's leftover. Not sure the exact sizes but she said they had stock.

to dude trying to trade ds grapes. here is the only route u have with them kicks (i thought about doing it so.....) sell the ds grapes you should get 180-200 maybe, but at least 180. then put 200-220 on that if u have it. 

i say this because if ur grapes are ds and ur trying to trade them. You don't want them that bad anyways so just see that as 200 your wasting away in your closet and adding 200 more is like 200 your spending now. either way on release day if you had the chance to get them for 200 you would have and kept the grapes (200 doing nothing). so your bank account balances out. 

anyone think I'll be able to trade ds grapes for fear 5s?

insane.gif

What did everyone think of the quality of the 4's? The comment above said the 3's were very good, just wondering about the 4's.
I myself got shut out on everything and was thinking about maybe trading something plus some cash for the 4's.

/.

The quality on the 4's is very plush looking. Very good quality. My pair is great.

Curious, NDC has been shipping out some orders early over the weekend as of late (or at least creating tracking #s) but I still haven't seen anyone here post that their NDC shipment has shipped yet... 
nerd.gif

Saw the iii in person today. Store had one size 8 left. Shoes looked good. Went back to look again and they were gone :lol:

Wish it was my size but whatever.

Glad I was able to walk out yesterday with my size in the fours...our footaction only received 20 pairs of the IV's and I was able to be 11th in line...we had about 50+ guys in line. Just happy I was able to cop...most guys left there salty.

Saw the ivs finally.... In gs sizes tho. Light grey on the toe felt great in kids sizes. Was really soft. 3s in gs sizes were cool too. $125 for each tho was foul. Mrsj505 ain't getting them for that price :lol:

Just walked into DTLR and picked up a pair of IVs. Doubled up on 3s at Champs.

3s/IVs are still sitting at Champs, DTLR, and footlocker over here. Good thing I checked - will probably be gone by EOD or sooner tho.

Back
Top Bottom