Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

email from footlocker for my 2 orders
Code:
Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.  If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-991-6815.

Quick question guys, i know you should size down in the 5's by .5, but what about the 4's? I usually wear size 10 in nike sb's, but 9.5's in my grape 5's feel a little big.

Code:
Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.  If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-991-6815.
Which shoes did you order?   

Quick question guys, i know you should size down in the 5's by .5, but what about the 4's? I usually wear size 10 in nike sb's, but 9.5's in my grape 5's feel a little big.
A 9.5 fit extra big in the toros but some people on here said the green glows ran a half size small....maybe a 9.5 would b best

Code:
I just got an email from FTL too but it was asking to verify my order via phone. Verified the order and the person told me my 4s will ship tomorrow. 
happy.gif

Du
Got a back order email from foot action. What does that mean

If you paid attention when ordering, you would've noticed that the kicks were back ordered on FA/EB/Champs from the get go. Said they'd be shipping a week late.

My eastbay order says back ordered until 8/2*****13 (yesterday) and I haven't gotten email from them like that picture posted above.. Mine should be shipping this week right?

Curious, NDC has been shipping out some orders early over the weekend as of late (or at least creating tracking #s) but I still haven't seen anyone here post that their NDC shipment has shipped yet... 
nerd.gif
I got my shipping confirmation from NDC about an hour ago.

Just got the Eastbay backorder notification for the Fear IV.. but also received the tracking number for the Fear III from FNL.

A 9.5 fit extra big in the toros but some people on here said the green glows ran a half size small....maybe a 9.5 would b best
That's completely opposite for me,I have the toros and green glows in front of me size 12,the ggs fit great the toros are too tight,thinkin whether to break them in or get rid of them.as for the fear4s,not sure eastbay killed my vibe with the email they just sent me

hmm.. wonder if people are going to start cancelling orders from eastbay/ftl/fa/champs because of the backorder emails..

Back
Top Bottom