Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I took some photos of the lineup at Nike SF yesterday morning.

There's more photos of the lineup on my site: http://blog.sneakerscreased.com/2013/08/air-jordan-fear-pack-lineup-at-nike-san-francisco/

Back of the line:

nike-sf-air-jordan-fear-pack-lineup-4.jpg

Both eastbay fear 3 & 4s are now back order for me. Only got the 4s from jimmy jazz coming.

If anyone had there order canceled like mine let me know, want to see what ur circumstances were.

we have been trying to keep track of use-cases that have resulted in canceled orders in the bit thread. please respond to my dm so I can add your use-case.

Got the 4s but I think it was an impulse buy. I like looking at them but it just doesn't look right on feet 
frown.gif

The setup i used was this:

My custom made twitter link graber (google chrome extension)

Preorderheats auto add to cart (google chrome extension)

And a ec2 server.

The thirst is real on eBay....350-450 for the Vs...psssh ill drop that on some DB 3s
All about perspective, me personally I don't see why every one goes so crazy over the Db 3s. Probably because they are limited. I actually like the fear 5s better. That being said I'm not dropping more than $250 for any pair of shoes or am I paying more than $50 above retail. Nike didnt give me a choice this time,it seems lately all of the qs/limited kicks don't come in a 15. Slowly losing my interst in Nikes lately. Between not having my size, having to pull teeth for  for release info, bots and rsvp services, overnight campers, resellers, random links, random tweets, getting up early every Saturday and price hikes its just too much. I miss the days when I could get an Eastbay book in the mail and see a pair of Retros and call in and order a pair on the phone. 

I just got an email from FTL too but it was asking to verify my order via phone. Verified the order and the person told me my 4s will ship tomorrow. 
happy.gif
I've had that happen to me before also with eastbay. The back order doesn't usually take that long they just like to play it safe. As far as call to verify orders that usually happens if there might be a difference between shipping and billing address. I purchased a pair of Jordans and had them sent to my brother. After I called to verify order I was told the exact same thing "shoes will ship tomorrow", but they didn't ship until several days after. Both of you should be fine getting your orders. I hope this helps

im not worried. i ordered like 5:15am here in westcoast and i had my eye on twitter they announced sold out of my size around 5:50am

i had to pack my 4s up and tape the box shut so i didn't reconsider keeping them

off to be shipped tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom