Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

nice to see hogan trying to show off those son of mars
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about putting black waxed laces in my fear 5s. I think it'll go good with the waxed look of the shoe. And dude can wear whatever he wants with his kicks. No need to keep up with the jonses. I don't rock my tongue out neither. I think it looks stupid on an older gentleman such as myself. Plus the wife doesn't like it.

Last edited:
able to cop 2 sets of this fear pack for myself. yes 2 sets 6 pairs i just can't sleep on all three then regret down the road.

Blue jeans has been played out for years now.  It's all about black or khaki. I laugh whenever I see someone trying to look stylish rocking blue jeans. Cuz it AINT!! lol.

Last edited:
Blue jeans has been played out for years now.  It's all about black or khaki. I laugh whenever I see someone trying to look stylish rocking blue jeans. Cuz it AINT!! lol.

View media item 554135
I guess the non-cool people didn't get that memo.

Dear Chronicsneaker,

On behalf of all blue denim wearers, I wholeheartedly apologize for not being as cool as you. We strive to one day meet your expectation of cool!

Best Regards,
Who gives a damn what you think!

That jean x Fear V combo ain't crackin' my dudee..

bruh....you can't wear BLUE jeans with shoes that have black in them.  ewwwwwwwwwww x2

throw on some sports attire

needs some dark khaki shorts

You dudes should be embarrassed that you care what another man has on.

Anyone got a legit site with fear 3's size 12 at a half decent price? Pm me please its the last one i need for the packs. Thanks in advance

Expensive weekend for me and my brother. I copped the pack, but we're not really sold on them. I really wanted the V's.

View media item 553999

Repped. Those air max camos! That whole pack is dope. To bad Canada only got one pair out the whole pack. Nice pickups.

You dudes should be embarrassed that you care what another man has on.

Tell em. They forgot that It's called individuality.

Back
Top Bottom