Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Am i the only one waiting for Eastbay or Finish Line to relist some sizes?

You're not alone
frown.gif

Last edited:
Another member posted that Monday mornings he usually calls customer service and ask them what size they have available. Stated he got several releases this way including 88 white cements.

I guess the non-cool people didn't get that memo.

Dear Chronicsneaker,

On behalf of all blue denim wearers, I wholeheartedly apologize for not being as cool as you. We strive to one day meet your expectation of cool!

Best Regards,
Who gives a damn what you think!
Struck a nerve? Get some style and burn your blue denim jeans. I mean what you shop at Wal Mart and wear Blue Levi's ? LMAO Get outta here.

Last edited:
I was able to cop the whole pack from local stores, gotta say my favorite was deff the 3's.

All in all I'd say the pack as a whole is nice in its own way

I can see there being no consensus on which color is truly the best.

Vs and rugged finish are a fav of mine a la olives
Ivs are clean
Black orange grey orange iii are just clean

Am i the only one waiting for Eastbay or Finish Line to relist some sizes?
eastbay yesterday morning had some sizes they were selling over the phone. Odds are pairs will be sold out before they even reach online with eastbay.

Last edited:
you guys are right.  he can wear his Js how ever he likes.  but why drop $170 on some sneakers only to look "old" in the process.  i wasn't clowning him, just passing along some fashion sense.  all my opinion tho....

here's how you rock Js bruh

i dont get the socks tho, im not that old but it seems lik younger ppl do the socks

(dont fear) just beware of fake fear pack,

my boy did a meet up with someone on CL & the 4s were fake... he noticed the lighter gray part was cut too high, a bit more spacing between the stitches in some area, the sole(side) texture feel rough, slightly different patterns (he said barely noticeable though), the white around the tongue was more out & the box bar code #s placement aren't identical or straight, he didnt get to see the dates though

you guys are right.  he can wear his Js how ever he likes.  but why drop $170 on some sneakers only to look "old" in the process.  i wasn't clowning him, just passing along some fashion sense.  all my opinion tho....

peeps like being on their corny tip

jk but i dont get the whole "#sockgame" either but to each his own. i just stick with my plain white or black nikes

Last edited:

??? you were clowning

but yeah rock how you you want it...w/ stripes & orange or not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom