Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

(dont fear) just beware of fake fear pack,

my boy did a meet up with someone on CL & the 4s were fake... he noticed the lighter gray part was cut too high, a bit more spacing between the stitches in some area, the sole(side) texture feel rough, slightly different patterns (he said barely noticeable though), the white around the tongue was more out & the box bar code #s placement aren't identical or straight, he didnt get to see the dates though
Anything like these?...

lol

You sure? Their not even showing on the page... Both 3s and 4s have been taken out. Only 1 I see is the Green Glows.

I was the Valley Fair and Newpark Mall yesterday. Sheikh Valley Fair have couple sizes of Fear 4s left. Newpark Champs have size 11. Probably gone by now but worth checking.

I am sure. Now whether or not the order officially goes through is an entirely different issue. This same thing happened to me with the shadow1s. On the Monday after release day I had the page open and clicked add to cart. That one ended up going through. Not sure if this one will but who knows.

Fake Fear IV's already? SMH. That's why I always keep the receipt of any shoe I purchase in the box. I encourage everyone to start doing that as well (for those who don't). While it's not bulletproof, it's definitely another way to help reassure a potential buyer that your shoes are authentic.

I never knew that blue jeans went out of style.... :smh: people these days :smh: all I can do is laugh :lol:

Last edited:
Once initial pics drop the fakes or grey markets come quick.

Got 3's and 4's from DTLR and Footlocker, V's were hours away so no shot there. 

thread is hilarious just scrolling through the last few pages....Fear 4's are on the streets today tho...Seen kids wearing em already for the first day of school with white jeans, cause some of you guys hate blue jeans 

I never knew that blue jeans went out of style.... :smh: people these days :smh: all I can do is laugh :lol:

dude is a clown ...every release he hops in threads dropping complete ignorance....only reason i see it is when someone quotes him cuz hes on block

Heard jimmy jazz might be releasing the fear 5s Saturday since they didn't release them with the 4s & 3s . Anybody else hear about this or have any info on it?

missed the whole pack. Put in a raffle for the 5s at HOH but like I thought I didn't get a call. On to the next even though I wanted them bad!

Heard jimmy jazz might be releasing the fear 5s Saturday since they didn't release them with the 4s & 3s . Anybody else hear about this or have any info on it?
Man hope youre right. A few more popped on the bay today, in my size and most of the bids are garbage bids from scammers so might be able to catch a few sellers slipping this week, hopefully.

Man hope youre right. A few more popped on the bay today, in my size and most of the bids are garbage bids from scammers so might be able to catch a few sellers slipping this week, hopefully.
I know I had a pair of 5s but I traded them for the 4s & some cash. Just need the 5s so I can have all of them.

All about perspective, me personally I don't see why every one goes so crazy over the Db 3s. Probably because they are limited. I actually like the fear 5s better. That being said I'm not dropping more than $250 for any pair of shoes or am I paying more than $50 above retail. Nike didnt give me a choice this time,it seems lately all of the qs/limited kicks don't come in a 15. Slowly losing my interst in Nikes lately. Between not having my size, having to pull teeth for  for release info, bots and rsvp services, overnight campers, resellers, random links, random tweets, getting up early every Saturday and price hikes its just too much. I miss the days when I could get an Eastbay book in the mail and see a pair of Retros and call in and order a pair on the phone. 
Well said my brother well said....I wish we could go back to those days too. I can remember back when I ordered the 12s from the eastbay catalog they were the French blue ones....man would I kill for another pair of those

Back
Top Bottom