Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Homie be on craiglist like "I got 2 pairs of sz 14 fear 4s for a sz 8 1/2 fear 5 plus cash...need gone ASAP!! Hit me up!!" Lol

Last edited:
I know this is wayyyy off topic but I was checking fc to see what they priced the fear v at and saw this. Can someone please tell me why these shoes are 6 racks?!!!View media item 555073
I don't care who you are. Dropping 6 thousand on a pair of Jordan's is ridiculous. Should be a sin.
I wouldn't touch those for anywhere over a K. Eventhough I know flightclub is legit... I've seen way too many fakes that looked damn near on point to those. Supremenike on ebay selling his fake for 2.8k and they aren't even the best fakes that were made. :smh:

wonders if they doing phone orders since its Tuesday. im sitting it out. cheapskate505 don't wanna pay shipping :lol:

wonders if they doing phone orders since its Tuesday. im sitting it out. cheapskate505 don't wanna pay shipping
laugh.gif
Just chatted with nikestore and they told me all stores show out of stock or both the 3's and 4's......
ohwell.gif

^^^ obviously no. im just saying calling NTNY for a phone order may be an option.

Grabbed the 3s and 4s from Portland HOH. Got there at about 550 am. Was able to grab the 3s and 4s in a 12. I really wanted the Vs but I was too far back in line and everyone and there mom was going for them. Currently trying to work out a trade for sz 13 Vs (my size) with another NT member.

Was offering him both my pairs, for his Vs, plus 120 cash my way and he was seriously entertaining it but his wife told him no. LOL. Now comtemplating on if I can take less than 120 + Vs for giving up both my pairs. Advice NT?

Back
Top Bottom