Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

^ Yeah I'm chasing 3's and 4's in a 9.

I am willing to pay reasonable prices, but not absurd eBay prices. I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I got screwed by kickzR4US on a pre-order, then by Grail Status on shoes in stock! Both cancelled my order. These dodgy resellers are a joke!

You wouldn't think it would be that hard to find someone to take my cash and deliver me what they promise...

I know this is wayyyy off topic but I was checking fc to see what they priced the fear v at and saw this. Can someone please tell me why these shoes are 6 racks?!!!View media item 555073

Those shoes are the friends and family pair of Quai 54 5's. they only made 40 pairs to give to members of Quai marketing team. So they are extremely rare and hard to get.

i was at my local shop, i thought i would get them... then before opening, this guy calls the rest of his family out the 2 vans, said they've been there all night too.. so literally 14 members including kids, he distributed the money, walked out with 13 pairs of 5s.... 3 of the 5s were actually put on hold for them too because they didnt have enough cash & their cards were declined.... offered us $500 out the door, we're like GTF0.. &  hes like see you on craigslist & ebay (one dude was like : why dont you buy yourself & your kids some nikes instead of payless shoes)

i was a person or 2 off. if i knew this mofo brought that many, i woulda just went to niketown.
i would never line up there again, people on the line were too nice to say anything & its because theres kids..

not a cool story bros

I might be better off lining up in the hood next time, they cant pull off this kind of bs

really hoping the cousin can get me the 5s since his m&p shop there are getting their shipment of the Vs next week from nike

Did anyone actually see them waiting or were they just there in the van?

This is why camp outs can go bad, because I wouldn't have gone for that.

i was at my local shop, i thought i would get them... then before opening, this guy calls the rest of his family out the 2 vans, said they've been there all night too.. so literally 14 members including kids, he distributed the money, walked out with 13 pairs of 5s.... 3 of the 5s were actually put on hold for them too because they didnt have enough cash & their cards were declined.... offered us $500 out the door, we're like GTF0.. &  hes like see you on craigslist & ebay (one dude was like : why dont you buy yourself & your kids some nikes instead of payless shoes)

i was a person or 2 off. if i knew this mofo brought that many, i woulda just went to niketown.
i would never line up there again, people on the line were too nice to say anything & its because theres kids..

not a cool story bros

I might be better off lining up in the hood next time, they cant pull off this kind of bs

really hoping the cousin can get me the 5s since his m&p shop there are getting their shipment of the Vs next week from nike
I feel your pain. Smh, its crazy when ppl have no ethics. It makes it hard to be polite @ these releases. Somebody should've called corporate! Report the store... Cause that was really unfair ppl who call camping sitting in a car asleep should not have 1 person holding spots for 15 ppl come on now! Sad part is dudes buying 20 pairs and bringing children to a very unsafe event. All it takes is a stampede! and all little kids gonna be like Simba when pops get trampled trying to save the kids!! lmao

Last edited:
The Retro 5 looks damn good in person, was one person too late lining up. Damn old couple bought two pairs.

not a cool story bros

:lol: That sucks.

not a cool story bros

Just out of curiosity... where did this happen? I know it wasn't anywhere in the DMV or B-more cuz nobody going to be waiting in line for x amount of hours just to get f'd by some jackass and his family.

^^^ ud be surprised. a friend went to Golden Ring for the Miami Vice LeBron IXs and some foul, foul line stepping happened. People just watched.

Something like people selling their spot in line but instead of getting out of line after the sale, they were staying in like essentially pushing everyone back 1 spot. Security guard was doing some selling too...

^^^ ud be surprised. a friend went to Golden Ring for the Miami Vice LeBron IXs and some foul, foul line stepping happened. People just watched.

Something like people selling their spot in line but instead of getting out of line after the sale, they were staying in like essentially pushing everyone back 1 spot. Security guard was doing some selling too...
Darn... even the security guard was in it too... Smh

Thats the stuff that goes on here in NYC. And thats why i dont line up anymore. I just try to cop online

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a couple of size 14's in Fear IV's yesterday while at work and purchased both of them, not sure what to do with them.

Just got off the phone with Eastbay, they still don't have any canceled orders or in pairs in stock of the IV.

If you get Veronica just hang up...she is a bit clueless.
Haha alright I will keep that in mind, I just hoping that one of these times I call they will tell me they have my size in stock and place the order... but I know it's wishful thinking.

Recieved a email from ups about my package from footlocker. My 3s shipped, 4s say backordered. Usually get my footlocker releases on Friday. This shipment is scheduled for Tuesday. Smh

Have gotten some pretty limited releases in the past year but I completely struck out on the Fear 3s, and they are probably chillin at some store somewhere too. SMH...

not a cool story bros

at NikeSF they handed out numbered wrist bands to prevent people from cutting...not guaranteed your size...people who went to the car overnight and didnt get a wristband like a hour before release had to have people vouch to the employees that they were there all night

Found a couple of size 14's in Fear IV's yesterday while at work and purchased both of them, not sure what to do with them.
Wear one pair and then when its beat to death wear the next pair.  If you don't wear a sz 14... what were you thinking???
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

This is what us bigfooters have to go through just to get our size... man I swear dudes buy shoes like they are buying stocks and bonds.... thinking they are making an investment with a guaranteed return.... word to the wise there is a reason it was still available......
mean.gif

Last edited:
Can honestly say I have never bought anything that wasn't my size or my kids size within 1/2-1 size up or down. I really don't get buying something your foot has no chance of fitting into regardless of socks,no socks -3 socks, etc...unless you know someone that can use it or trade it . Odds are- the dude who wears a 14 didn't pick up a 10 and vice versa but maybe I am just naive. That being said, I think the threes and 4s run a little big so I was optimistic on sizing down .5. Problem is, I don't like how short they look on my foot. They don't feel awful and I could probably wear them but they just look a little silly- like when I try and wear a 12 being an 11. end rant

Back
Top Bottom