Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

no racism, but I saw a chinese couple buy out all the gs sizes of Air Veers at sheikh. I also saw a guy buy out every GS size of black/pink XIVs at citadel. 

Maybe thats their niche market.

at the store i work at there used to be two asian guys that would come in every now and then and buy out a lot of our grade school retros... and whatever other shoes we had that they were interested in, we do 20% off of grade school retros if they sit more than a week so they would buy everything we had. not to be stereotypical but most asian people are pretty small, im pretty sure they would just send them overseas and probably make a killing.

ugh where can i find fear 5s. aslkdfjsaldkfjaslkdfa. 

this. i absolutely cringe at the thought of dropping 500 bucks on a pair of shoes..... im getting frustrated haha i mean, can anybody shed some light on what the numbers were on the 5s? im really not even seeing too many for sale to be honest, there is FOUR size 14s on FCNY lol

this. i absolutely cringe at the thought of dropping 500 bucks on a pair of shoes..... im getting frustrated haha i mean, can anybody shed some light on what the numbers were on the 5s? im really not even seeing too many for sale to be honest, there is FOUR size 14s on FCNY lol

Yes, i tweeted @mattSOS asking this and he replied less than 25K, he said DB5's were 20K as a comparison. DB hype is resell hype, fear hype was, "i wanna own these joints" hype.
Although it feels like there less then DB from looking on the market i feel

at the store i work at there used to be two asian guys that would come in every now and then and buy out a lot of our grade school retros... and whatever other shoes we had that they were interested in, we do 20% off of grade school retros if they sit more than a week so they would buy everything we had. not to be stereotypical but most asian people are pretty small, im pretty sure they would just send them overseas and probably make a killing.

That 20% off is huge for reselling. Makes the profits a nice amount larger when you multiply that 20% on say 20 or 30 pairs.

As for not many Fear 5s being for sale, I'm guilty of sitting on 2 pair.

Part of that is because I'm upset the store I got them at didn't even sell my size and I wanted one for me. And the other is I'm just lazy and haven't posted them for sale yet. Thinking of sending them to Flight Club but I'd really prefer to trade someone for my size. But I feel like that's a slim chance. Same story on a couple of the Fear 4s. I ended up with 2 pair of each but none my size. And at the end of the day, I'd rather have just got my size in both and been done with it.

Yes, i tweeted @mattSOS asking this and he replied less than 25K, he said DB5's were 20K as a comparison. DB hype is resell hype, fear hype was, "i wanna own these joints" hype.
I just think DBs had a higher starting price resale wise which is why more pairs are still on the market.  The weekend of release, people were getting fear 5s for $275-$350, I think a lot of people that wanted them copped quickly before prices got to $400-$450 about a week or so later.

DBs were never really available for a "decent" price, resale was initially $600-$850 and by the time the first week was out things were really out of control leaving a lot of pairs available because most people are just not going to pay $900-$1000 for Jordans and most that would already have.

Last edited:

thats crazy... i was thinking it was something around those numbers. my state doesnt get super limited stuff like that, hell i dont most people even know what a retro is. but yea, i loved the 5s from the jump and i got caught slipping and now if i want them ima have to shell out half stack which just isnt realistic for me... the likely outcome is just years of regret on my part lol honestly, i really dont care for much of the DBs except for the 6s. im not going to lie, i tried for the 5s just to have something for trade to get something i really wanted. of course i hit the link at 8:00:01 which is apparently too late and struck out, oh well!

That 20% off is huge for reselling. Makes the profits a nice amount larger when you multiply that 20% on say 20 or 30 pairs.

As for not many Fear 5s being for sale, I'm guilty of sitting on 2 pair.

Part of that is because I'm upset the store I got them at didn't even sell my size and I wanted one for me. And the other is I'm just lazy and haven't posted them for sale yet. Thinking of sending them to Flight Club but I'd really prefer to trade someone for my size. But I feel like that's a slim chance. Same story on a couple of the Fear 4s. I ended up with 2 pair of each but none my size. And at the end of the day, I'd rather have just got my size in both and been done with it.

yea theres a pretty good profit margin there... and i heard that, i aint mad at ya! if i cant get my size i usually just pass but acquiring those shoes in something other than your size will pay off for you lol im sure you wont have any problem getting your size eventually my dude. i got my size in the fear 4s and im really pleased with those but the 5s are the truth.

I just think DBs had a higher starting price resale wise which is why more pairs are still on the market.  The weekend of release, people were getting fear 5s for $275-$350, I think a lot of people that wanted them copped quickly before prices got to $400-$450 about a week or so later.

DBs were never really available for a "decent" price, resale was initially $600-$850 and by the time the first week was out things were really out of control leaving a lot of pairs available because most people are just not going to pay $900-$1000 for Jordans and most that would already have.

thats absolutely insane... people got some serious bread to drop on a single shoe hahaha im not going to say im a retail or die guy but im pretty close... if a price causes me to tighten up (if you know what i mean) i cant mess with it... the fear 5s are at that point, the DB 5s prices are laughable to me

i hate any & everyone sitting on multiples ...even if they arent my sz :lol:

hahahaha

Anybody that owns a pair of 3Lab5s and Fear 5s try to lace swap yet? Those waxed laces that come with the Labs would look dope on the Fear 5s. I would've tried it but I got rid of my Labs.

I think skip2mylou23 skip2mylou23 should do this and take pics :nthat:

I ordered those all black suede air max 90's and they come with black waxed laces. Ima use those on my fears and see how it looks. Maxs should be here tomorrow

:rofl: as long as you contribute $500 to my charity's paypal account, I got you covered.

nah

thats the main reason i aint got em ...wont drop $500 on a pair thats gonna get thrown directly into the rotation & worn carlessly, these would be 1a behind my blk metallics that im actually rocking right now :lol:

I saw a dude trying to resell a pair of B grade outlet Fear 4s for $250 on Instagram. lol

I saw a pair on eBay Monday night up to $255 with 3 days left to bid. The seller didn't state they were necessarily bgrades though, but he did say they were purchased at a factory store and I noticed the bgrade box in the photos.

Swag Supply is selling Fear 4's for $250 along with HGG 13's both B Grades for $200 on the 13's. And there selling. lol. B grade aint really bother myself too much but the price should be less, they were selling "a grade" fears for $250 lol

I sold a b grade fear 4 for $247 on ebay. I bought them for my friend he stunned on paying. I don't see the big deal on b grades. They look fine to me.

im suprised the fear 4s are going for that much.. i found a pair of fear 3's for 225 shipped.  they would probably do 200 shipped. 

Killin time at work and looked up the Fear 5 historical prices and found this,
whoever bought that size 9.5 for $200 got real lucky! haha

key sales price size length of
time to sell sale date how long ago
most recent $ 500 size 14 34 days 10/23/2013 today
highest price $ 600 size 8 4 days 10/22/2013 1 day
lowest price $ 200 size 9.5 same day 08/02/2013 2.7 months
overall avg $ 492 6 days

Killin time at work and looked up the Fear 5 historical prices and found this,
whoever bought that size 9.5 for $200 got real lucky! haha

key sales price size length of
time to sell sale date how long ago
most recent $ 500 size 14 34 days 10/23/2013 today
highest price $ 600 size 8 4 days 10/22/2013 1 day
lowest price $ 200 size 9.5 same day 08/02/2013 2.7 months
overall avg $ 492 6 days

I understand throwing in the 200 because it happened but I think we can all agree that was a fluke and pretty much has no chance of happening again. I bet if you remove that sale, the average sale price would jump quite a bit.

I didnt post it too say this is how much there selling for tho bro, just thought id share the fact someone did manage to fluke a pair for $200! cray! Still find it strange only 3 x 14's on FC and thats IT!

I didnt post it too say this is how much there selling for tho bro, just thought id share the fact someone did manage to fluke a pair for $200! cray! Still find it strange only 3 x 14's on FC and thats IT!

Gotcha. Yea it is bananas someone grabbed for $200. Did ya check if they were real or get any info to see if they were? I ask Cuz its just so unbeleivable they picked them up for almost retail + shipping. And I'm not familiar with typical flightclub stock, is it uncommon for only 3 pair of a size to be available?

Back
Top Bottom