Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Picked these up on Saturday from the Jersey Gardens outlet store. Needless to say, they are going right back unless someone wants them. 

Last edited:

Picked these up on Saturday from the Jersey Gardens outlet store. Needless to say, the are going right back unless someone wants them. 
Wow, that is insane. That should have been a super steep markdown. I got 25 dollars off for a glue stain, these should be like a 50 percent mark down. 

Didn't notice till I got home. Never again am I leaving an outlet without first inspecting the crap outta the shoes. smh

Damn that sucks fam, take it back maybe they will discount more .

Then you can use them to ball in and do yard work :smokin

I'm rolling on the floor after seeing those pics.  I would definitely be taking them back.  Return them and make sure to get yourself a giant discount from the manager on your next purchase.  Something like that shouldn't be out on the floor for sale period.  That shoe is straight mangled.

Man they have too be the most messed up shoes sold that my eyes have seen! thats bin grade! Take that back and like ^^ said, ask for a huge discount, that should never have been on the floor for sale.

Picked these up on Saturday from the Jersey Gardens outlet store. Needless to say, they are going right back unless someone wants them. 
I understand your disgust with nike but you know with laces nobody would ever see that.

Just flip them to some kid at your cost, I'm sure somebody that struck out would appreciate having them.

I'm gonna go back to see if they give me a further discount. If not, any of you are welcome to take them for what I paid.

could always use them to just ball in
laugh.gif

hope you get a discount on them.

never seen that before

those are some F- up'd Grade, whoever stamped B on them

Last edited:
You guys are bugging hard.

Here is why:
They are B grades - factory defects.
You are asking for further discounts for products listed as - factory defects.
Would you rather have the defect on the toe box for everyone to see.... or BEHIND the shoe laces where nobody would even notice?

the B grade Toro 4's I got the other weekend at one of the Nike outlets are flawless. Didn't see anything noticeable at all. This guy with the fear 4's just got an unfortunate B grade pair that's all. B Grade pair aren't usually THAT bad

the B grade Toro 4's I got the other weekend at one of the Nike outlets are flawless. Didn't see anything noticeable at all. This guy with the fear 4's just got an unfortunate B grade pair that's all. B Grade pair aren't usually THAT bad

that's the moral dilemma that people aren't getting.

nike's selling customers what they consider factory defective products at a $10-$20 discount from the alleged flawless pairs. its all a roll of the dice and the way nike is doing their outlet releases now its hard to pick through a good pair.

shoes used to sit in the aisles but now, with hot releases, you have to request a size and let them bring it to you from the back. they meet you at the register so its really no way to inspect multiples without holding up the line or being an "inconvenience" to the situation.

I guess it's higher price = higher expectations.

it looks like one of the nike factory workers took a hot iron to the mesh and just melted the hell out of it . But yeah ya'll are right, the laces will cover that defect, however if you are OCD like myself it would probably bug me the crap out of me. . I'd probably just rock that pair as a beater at that point.

OCD and Bgrades don't go hand in hand since at the minimum you have a B stamped on your shoes and you probably don't have the production box.

A lot of people's mentality is to rock bgades and let the agrades sit on the closet.

You guys are bugging hard.

Here is why:
They are B grades - factory defects.
You are asking for further discounts for products listed as - factory defects.
Would you rather have the defect on the toe box for everyone to see.... or BEHIND the shoe laces where nobody would even notice?
Those fear's have more than just factory flaws.  Seems like you're playing devil's advocate here more than anything.  Hell forget the tongue being melted (which is unacceptable to being with), the entire toe of the shoe is straight mangled/misshapen.  Not even sure if someone's foot could even fit into something so mangled.

My eyes must be bad because the toe box is fine to me. I think you are over exaggerating for sure. I mean, honestly, you cant fit a foot in the shoe because its so bad?

now i'm kind of curious to see how that NT member "Genesis" makes out at the nike outlet when he takes them back and asks for a mark down, ha

:lol: - could go either way. I mean, the employee could have the attitude that they will sell regardless AND can sit behind the factory second theme. the employee also could sympathize and see if they can apply a discount. the problem is that these outlet release numbers are being monitored by the higher ups. seeing products being discounted in the system could cause an issue.

My eyes must be bad because the toe box is fine to me. I think you are over exaggerating for sure. I mean, honestly, you cant fit a foot in the shoe because its so bad?
Your eyes indeed may be bad.  I stand by everything I stated.  Agree to disagree if you can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom