Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I didnt post it too say this is how much there selling for tho bro, just thought id share the fact someone did manage to fluke a pair for $200! cray! Still find it strange only 3 x 14's on FC and thats IT!
When a pair comes in with that low of a price someone in store or an employee snatches that up before it even hits the site.

I've bought a number of "steals" from flight club that never ship because someone already walked out the door with them.

Also, that pair was purchased 3 weeks before release.  The fear 5s and the whole fear pack looked like a gr up until about a week before release.

There were a number of dudes that got lucky with low priced preorders before the hype took over.

Killin time at work and looked up the Fear 5 historical prices and found this,
whoever bought that size 9.5 for $200 got real lucky! haha

key sales price size length of
time to sell sale date how long ago
most recent $ 500 size 14 34 days 10/23/2013 today
highest price $ 600 size 8 4 days 10/22/2013 1 day
lowest price $ 200 size 9.5 same day 08/02/2013 2.7 months
overall avg $ 492 6 days
I purchased my size 10 off of flightclub for $250 before the fear pack dropped. Flightclub had a few pairs for 200 - 250. After i purchased my pair, the next batch was up to 300, then after the pack dropped it was history.

Yeh i forgot they did pre order/ pre sales on the pack. Makes sense, never woulda made sense seeing a resale of a fear 5 for $200.

i regret not putting more effort and going after the 4's at the Atlantic City Nike outlet last weekend. I wanted to use the fear 4's as a beater shoe

just sold worn a grades for over 250, kinda surprised how fast they sold. (used) too. literally after i listed, like 5 mins

Last edited:
The Nike outlet in jersey gardens has the fear ivs, and fire red 3's. Just gotta go to register and ask someone to get them for you. You can buy one of each.

You should be fine since they have prolly have been sitting there since last weekend.  If you're that worried just call them.

Last edited:
has anyone else been able to stop by Jersey Gardens or got through when trying to call? I just tried to call them but no one is picking up

Just called Jersey Gardens, smallest size they have is a size 9. And since they released there this weekend they aren't doing phone orders until Monday. For those in the area go ahead and cop them if you were looking for them.

The Nike outlet in jersey gardens has the fear ivs, and fire red 3's. Just gotta go to register and ask someone to get them for you. You can buy one of each.

damn I was there last weekend when they were supposedly to have them. employee told me they have no clue or idea about a possible retro jordan restock. now they release them this weekend. smh

Nope, just got off the phone with them not too long ago and all pairs are gone. I picked up a size 9 yesterday - terrible B-Grade pair. I will post pictures later.

Back
Top Bottom