Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I see a strangeness too thd toeboz and did yesterday but never mentioned it due to the horrific mesh! Def not just u seeing it

Lol but mangled tho? I think it are being dramatic. A grades are know to have the same flaws. I'm sure without a microscope type of inspection people wouldn't even notice.

By no means am I defending the quality. I'm just saying it's been this way for forever now. Mangled is definitely a word that indicates far worse.

lol yes i think the tongue is mangled son!  it's just a sad looking shoe altogether imo 
frown.gif

You can't see the netting with laces on so it don't matter. I got a pair on Saturday had minor flaws but thats what you pay for B grades.

OP depends on how badly you want the shoes, if they are your most coveted cop of the year then take them back.  You will always know that they have a defect whether you can see it or not and it will bug you.  If you can take them or leave them, just take them back ask for a refund and keep them.

So, I went back and the manager didn't want to give me a further discount. Said that for retro's there would be "over 10 people lined up to take them in that condition." Hey, fine by me, but I'm not paying $160 for shoes with that big of a defect. The store I went to is remodeling until Friday so I couldn't return them.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are bugging hard.

Here is why:
They are B grades - factory defects.
You are asking for further discounts for products listed as - factory defects.
Would you rather have the defect on the toe box for everyone to see.... or BEHIND the shoe laces where nobody would even notice?
The biggest issue for me isn't what could be seen by others. $160 isn't pocket change (at least to me it isn't) so I value what I spend my money on and a shoe like that is completely unacceptable to me. If I would've paid 100-120, I would've overlooked it since it's hidden but that wasn't the case - so no.

Nike continues to win. By increasing retail they are also able to increase outlet "retail." Fear IV's b-grades are as expensive as the previous IV releases. As they continue to increase retail pricing outlet prices will get more and more expensive. Forget retail increases before you know it outlet b-grades will be $200.

Last edited:
You guys are bugging hard.

Here is why:

They are B grades - factory defects.

You are asking for further discounts for products listed as - factory defects.

Would you rather have the defect on the toe box for everyone to see.... or BEHIND the shoe laces where nobody would even notice?

The biggest issue for me isn't what could be seen by others. $160 isn't pocket change (at least to me it isn't) so I value what I spend my money on and a shoe like that is completely unacceptable to me. If I would've paid 100-120, I would've overlooked it since it's hidden but that wasn't the case - so no.

Never said it was chump change. At the same time, you and others are buying products labeled as factory defects so complaining about defects on defective products is comical.

In all honesty, a defective product marked only $10 below retail should never be purchased. Consumers, including me at times, still pay the cost tho.

Last edited:
anyone get their fear 5s at sun valley in CA?

just wanted to know how hard it was to cop, cuz someone is trying to sell me a pair and i just wanted to make sure his story checks out

did they do raffles, or were you able to just walk in and cop?

thanks in advance

just wanted to know how hard it was to cop, cuz someone is trying to sell me a pair and i just wanted to make sure his story checks out

thanks in advance
They did a lottery/raffle for HOH.

thanks in advance
The Fear 5's were raffled at all Footlocker/HOH they were available at. I doubt any did FCFS but you never know. Most likely a raffle or an employee hook up. But fake fear 5s are easy to tell though. They didnt make them good.

The Fear 5's were raffled at all Footlocker/HOH they were available at. I doubt any did FCFS but you never know. Most likely a raffle or an employee hook up. But fake fear 5s are easy to tell though. They didnt make them good.

thanks,

he actually has a receipt that showed the store code and my friend at FL told me its in sun valley ca

and he said he won them in a raffle, so i guess his story adds up

showing the pics, hope they are real

View media item 635486

Last edited:
I need a IV Fears... anyone can point out where to buy? I am looking to spend about $250 shipped.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
check ebay.

Depending on your size, you could be spending a lot more than that on the bay. I'm still seeing size 9s go for well over $300 and a couple were the B grades that just showed up at the outlets.

you're right. I didn't realize the price on them had gone up so quickly. they were selling for the low $200s for a while.

I did check completed listings tho. there are definitely some pairs that have sold for $250 with the bidding method.

As always, contacting a seller to sell outside of ebay is always a possibility. There are no other sites selling the 4s that I know of.

LETS NOT MAKE THIS INTO A WHAT TO BUY THREAD.

IVE EDITED AND DELETED A FEW POSTS ALREADY.

you're right. I didn't realize the price on them had gone up so quickly. they were selling for the low $200s for a while.

I did check completed listings tho. there are definitely some pairs that have sold for $250 with the bidding method.

As always, contacting a seller to sell outside of ebay is always a possibility. There are no other sites selling the 4s that I know of.

Thanks for the info. I'll def be staying on the lookout. I would like to pick up a pair but refuse to pay over $250 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom