Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Yeh saw it in SC when i was scrolling through, has a sus, i didnt wanna break a rule or anything and post a link in here but i lost it now but it there. Think its was 430

All of a sudden FC has a fair few V's all at $650. And not selling since i saw on friday
A few pairs will sell, then the rest will sit as the price goes to about $1200 within two years... rich folk will buy a couple pairs then.... then there isnt gonna be that much available...  If yall knew how many pairs actually dropped the price would be more than $650 right now. I made a comment in this thread way b4 the drop and said the 5's was gonna be the most limited etc.. Its all good though.. 

-Fresh

A few pairs will sell, then the rest will sit as the price goes to about $1200 within two years... rich folk will buy a couple pairs then.... then there isnt gonna be that much available...  If yall knew how many pairs actually dropped the price would be more than $650 right now. I made a comment in this thread way b4 the drop and said the 5's was gonna be the most limited etc.. Its all good though.. 

-Fresh
Well if they are the most limited it only makes me even more happy that I don't like that particular one.  Didn't like the mats used on them, just felt rough and unrefined when I held them in my hand.

-Fresh

20K were made. I have this from a VERY knowledgeable source sports writer.
When u said 1200 i almost fell over, that will b a sight too see. I hope it does happen, purely coa itl b the first ridiculousd priced jay iv pickd up at retail haha.
Time will tell

Is it a fair trade DS Jordan 11 BRED + $50 for a DS Fear 4s?

Hard one that.
Like i usually say, if your happy thats all that matters. Especially if its a close trade like this.
Less Fear 4's made so i guess you chances of finding the 11's again are higher

-Fresh
When u said 1200 i almost fell over, that will b a sight too see. I hope it does happen, purely coa itl b the first ridiculousd priced jay iv pickd up at retail haha.
Time will tell
20K of the Fear 5?

Your contact is incorrect. 

When you said 20K I almost fell over. 

How rare are the Ray Allen White/Green 13's? Well, lets just see the Fear 5s are the Ray Allen #'s X 10

-Fresh

Oh really?
Tweet @mattSOS on twitter. His jobs is to analyze sales data and provide accuracye statistics for all angles. He works for sports source one. He aint no kid on the street.
Now please, tell me how u can possibly know more than he does about numbers?

You cant
Maybe next time, say, who is the source before u go making ur self look a tad ignorant

Oh really?
Tweet @mattSOS on twitter. His jobs is to analyze sales data and provide accuracye statistics for all angles. He works for sports source one. He aint no kid on the street.
Now please, tell me how u can possibly know more than he does about numbers?

You cant
Maybe next time, say, who is the source before u go making ur self look a tad ignorant
This is correct. I tweet Matt from time to time and he has visibility of retail pairs sold.
And just for comparison's sake

Bel Air 5 was less than 25k
Fear 5 was less than 25k
Steel X was about 180k
Black Grape 5 was about 120k

Last edited:
Time will tell
i find it hard to believe 20k were made, when they weren't available online at all.. 

Time will tell
i find it hard to believe 20k were made, when they weren't available online at all.. 
Don't know about how accurate the number is but royals weren't available in the US online except for ftl/fnl and the numbers supposedly were around the same 20k.

Back
Top Bottom