Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I had a gs size of the 4s and my gf didn't want them so I tried selling at fc and they wouldn't take them in ny, told me to sell them to the la store for like a little under retail after their 20%.

Now the gs sizes are going for 120 $ profit.....I paid return shipping and sent them back to jimmy jazz smh

No idea why the price went up so much, thought the 3s were more popular

I had a gs size of the 4s and my gf didn't want them so I tried selling at fc and they wouldn't take them in ny, told me to sell them to the la store for like a little under retail after their 20%.

Now the gs sizes are going for 120 $ profit.....I paid return shipping and sent them back to jimmy jazz smh

Me either, clueless, Nothing about this release or the shoes have made any sense so far and probaly wont for a few years. Very strange release this was

Yea, I went to search to pick up a pair of the 4s and I was thinking I'd find em for 220-250 as before. Boy did I get a shock, cheapest one on ebay when I looked was 580. And flightclub is up to 450. Have the 4s become less plentiful on the open market lately or what? I understand the 5s rising as that is to be expected as time goes on but I thought the 4s would hover in the 2-3 mark indefinitely.

Yea, I went to search to pick up a pair of the 4s and I was thinking I'd find em for 220-250 as before. Boy did I get a shock, cheapest one on ebay when I looked was 580. And flightclub is up to 450. Have the 4s become less plentiful on the open market lately or what? I understand the 5s rising as that is to be expected as time goes on but I thought the 4s would hover in the 2-3 mark indefinitely.
I'm glad I grabbed my pair on release date. Didn't
Think these we're gonna go up like that.

Not sure why the 4s are increasing in price. Especially, when more pairs had hit the market when all the B grade 4s went to some outlets a few weeks back.

When the pack released it seemed like the 3s were more popular than the 4s.  Either way both are going for 300 plus in mens sizes.

What's crazy is that gs sizes in the 3s never went up, still 150 on flightclub (you're losing money if you're reselling). MSRP was 125 for 4s, I think the same price for the 3s is gs.

4s in gs sizes 325, over double the price.

I really dont see where this is coming from saying the mens 4's have gone up in price. Its very steady in my eyes.
GS sizes are crazy.
4's where the least fav i felt when RD came round, i dont like em all that much myself. tried both the 3 and 4 on yesterday and the 4 looks like a cheap piece of crap next too the 3. (even tho there really well made) That red air bubble tho, that is a nice touch

Not sure why the 4s are increasing in price. Especially, when more pairs had hit the market when all the B grade 4s went to some outlets a few weeks back.

I agree. Trying to figure it out myself.

I really dont see where this is coming from saying the mens 4's have gone up in price. Its very steady in my eyes.
GS sizes are crazy.
4's where the least fav i felt when RD came round, i dont like em all that much myself. tried both the 3 and 4 on yesterday and the 4 looks like a cheap piece of crap next too the 3. (even tho there really well made) That red air bubble tho, that is a nice touch

I'm going by ebay and flightclub. Unless I'm searching wrong, I couldn't find any 4s for under $500 when I searched when I recall them selling for around 250 max not too long ago. Even the fact they are at $450 on flightclub baffles me. I could be missing something on ebay as its always possible. But I just didnt expect the 4s to reach these numbers this quickly.

Man I still regret going for the 4's first when I could've swooped up a pair of 5's in my size at HOH when they did sign ups. I figured I could grab a pair easy out where I'm at but man was I wrong!

can anybody help me find a pair of 5s lol im dying for a pair, i got the 4s which are super nice to me but i feel like i could probably find the 3s fairly easily in the next year but the 5s are already so scarce :nerd: ... if anybody knows of a 12 hit me with a PM! i need them in my life

Bro. Did u seriously just quote yur own pic?? Smh
roll.gif

Ugh, I do want Fear 5s. Just spent a good amount on two shoes, one that I'm not even feeling much (BIN 7) lol. Should have just gotten Fear 5s. 

Bin 7's are boring imo
Trade them for fears and cash
I agree, will just wait for some hype build up before I get rid of them. Tribal colors aren't for me. Actually they're fine, I just hate this pebble leather BS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom