Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

got another pair of the 4's, quality on these and the pack in general were excellent.

the fear V's prices are going up it looks like though
mean.gif

What are Prices on the Fear V going for? Found a pair didn't know if the price was fair or not.

Have y'all seen the fakes of these. Pretty amazing. Can't even tell the difference

Yeh i saw it on rifla ig as well, thats the closest iv seen them come, all the other fakes i could spot with both eyes closed

fear V fakes are spot on except for the color of the upper, that's the last one i remember seeing. there's new ones out there with a different upper?

fear V fakes are spot on except for the color of the upper, that's the last one i remember seeing. there's new ones out there with a different upper?

Yeh the different colur upper was obvious as hell before too. Only seen 1 and it was on rifla's ig but that one was pretty spot on, i picked it so it wasnt perfect but it wasnt horrible like the fakes we been seeing

the color is way off on the fakes, looks way too green compared to the real 5's and blends in too much with the midsole. the fakes were popping up on IG with people trying to sell them lol

The color is off but if you don't have a real pair you can get fooled if you don't have a reference. The insoles are also different and the font on the box label is completely off.

The color is off but if you don't have a real pair you can get fooled if you don't have a reference. The insoles are also different and the font on the box label is completely off.
Didn't know the insoles were different, good thing to know for people who need legit checks on them. I feel like the fear 5's were one of the most limited shoes released last year lol

Didn't know the insoles were different, good thing to know for people who need legit checks on them. I feel like the fear 5's were one of the most limited shoes released last year lol

Probaly because they quite possibly were the most limited, it feels like at least for sure.

Back
Top Bottom