Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Didn't know the insoles were different, good thing to know for people who need legit checks on them. I feel like the fear 5's were one of the most limited shoes released last year lol

Didn't know the insoles were different, good thing to know for people who need legit checks on them. I feel like the fear 5's were one of the most limited shoes released last year lol

Probaly because they quite possibly were the most limited, it feels like at least for sure.
Oh yeah

there was panic! at niketown ny that morning. i was talkin about it with couple employees who work there on saturday it was a mess. coulda been worse. could have been better too if ninjas knew how to form a dam line

Surreal how the prices has skyrockets on the Fear 4 since its release.

They were the easiest to cop on release day... I guess supply ran dry and demand went up.
It's a dope color way, 4s are a popular silhouette, and the 'fear' branding increases demand... Makes sense I guess.

What's the current price?

Seeing those fakes I'm glad I have my receipt. You can tell the difference on most, that rough waxy suede is noticeable. The fakes don't have it

My Fear 5s have arrived! And MAN are they dope in person!
Y'all weren't lying...

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
probably my favorite 5 to release in awhile, materials are high quality imo on these.

That was odd... They were also the most limited and best materials imo.
I'm glad I was finally able to cop. One of my favorite Js. 8)

Fear 5s are my number 1 I had to get 2 pair thinking of pulling the trigger on 3 an 4

If I was the one receiving the Fear 5's, then I would do it in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I'd be the one receiving the Fear 5s. I'm still contemplating it for some reason though. The SB 1s have this unforeseen value to me and plus I'll be adding $100.. Then again, the Fear 5s are probably my favorite 5s ever and I haven't even seen them in person yet lol. Eh, I think I'll do it

Yeah, I'd be the one receiving the Fear 5s. I'm still contemplating it for some reason though. The SB 1s have this unforeseen value to me and plus I'll be adding $100.. Then again, the Fear 5s are probably my favorite 5s ever and I haven't even seen them in person yet lol. Eh, I think I'll do it

I hear you. I was skeptical about the Fear 5's, but when I finally seen them in person and on feet... oh my. Just based on resale value alone your coming out on top. The prices on SB1's have been dropping since release day. Hell, I was able to grab a pair from a fellow NT'er for $200 shipped today. That's not to say that the resale value on the SB1's won't increase as the market dries up.

Last edited:
I hear you. I was skeptical about the Fear 5's, but when I finally seen them in person and on feet... oh my. Just based on resale value alone your coming out on top. The prices on SB1's have been dropping since release day. Hell, I was able to grab a pair from a fellow NT'er for $200 shipped today. That's not to say that the resale value on the SB1's won't increase as the market dries up.

Yeah, and I'll essentially be getting the Fear 5s for $260 since I got SB 1s for retail. Should've doubled up though, really gonna miss them. Probably not as much as I think since I'm not willing to pay resale price for them haha

Fear 5s are my number 1 I had to get 2 pair thinking of pulling the trigger on 3 an 4

I feel you. I would like a second pair so could rock my first pair more freely...
If I run across a second pair for a decent price I'm coppin.

[quote name="eddyreason" url="/t/538224/air-jordan-fear-triple-pack-iii-iv-v/5880#post_]
[/quote]

reported

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom