Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Those look fake to me.

Yeah they are. I edited my post and deleted the link. The color looks wayy too light after watching a replica and authentic comparison video. The cheapest I could see a DS pair going for is like 400-450 these days.

Last edited:
man i remember the outlets leaked some pairs of the fear 4's and to see the value increase blows my mind. Im still mad I slept on the 5's tho

Let me know where you find them for that price I need them all I see is 550 and up.

Just be patient. WIth anything hyped prices are generally high unless you find the right person selling. I would look locally. I found my 4's worn once for 150. Ebay prices are crazy inflated for Jordans now. 550 is reaching Flight Club's price

Last edited:
man i remember the outlets leaked some pairs of the fear 4's and to see the value increase blows my mind. Im still mad I slept on the 5's tho

Prices were already on the rise when outlets had those bgrades though. The day after the Saturday the outlets released them, the b grades were already up on eBay for 300+.

I feel like fear 5's have steadied at 550-600 depending seller ofcourse give it take 100. In a few years the could be 800 or ppl will forget em but they so hard too find and there dope, so thst aint happening

I feel like fear 5's have steadied at 550-600 depending seller ofcourse give it take 100. In a few years the could be 800 or ppl will forget em but they so hard too find and there dope, so thst aint happening

if i could find another pair of 5s for under 5 i would hop on it. i still need those 3s though, people asking 300+ (and on the high end of 300)

if i could find another pair of 5s for under 5 i would hop on it. i still need those 3s though, people asking 300+ (and on the high end of 300)

you actually have the V's :wow: :wow: :nerd: :nerd:

i do i do. unfortuantely, it came at a very shameful price - i wasnt as ashamed after i received them but still

Yeh i would too, i dont wear mine enough so if i had a 2nd id rock em constant. Mean af shoe

There's a size 8 on ebay with a BIN of $425 that's been calling my name for a minute... I'm being cheap though... Want it to come down lol...

Im worried that no one has copped.. could it be fake? Price hurts the feels....

There's a size 8 on ebay with a BIN of $425 that's been calling my name for a minute... I'm being cheap though... Want it to come down lol...

Im worried that no one has copped.. could it be fake? Price hurts the feels....

are you referring to the 5s? cause if so, thats an incredible price!

are you referring to the 5s? cause if so, thats an incredible price!

Yeah V's... Price sounds too good to be true... I'm not good at telling the difference between fake fear V's so I'm not 100% sure they're real, but the listing seems legit from all other aspects (feedback, previous items sold, pics, etc)

Yeah V's... Price sounds too good to be true... I'm not good at telling the difference between fake fear V's so I'm not 100% sure they're real, but the listing seems legit from all other aspects (feedback, previous items sold, pics, etc)

well that price does seem to be too good to be true. you should post pictures in the LC

fear 5 fakes are easy to pick out, the color is way off from the authentic one. post the pics to get peoples opinion of them if you aren't sure.

ive never held an authentic pair in hand but these fakes are pretty dam close lol. gotta get those LCs

Last edited:
I know those Fear IV's never released over in Asia so Kids over there are paying a Grip for pairs….

Back
Top Bottom