Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Haha i found fear 3's in kids sitting on the shelf this weekend thats why i figured to ask about the mens pair. Never hurts to ask. In some cities certain shoes just sit.

I really wish I had targeted the Fear IV's when the Cinco De Mayo Restock release happened. I probably wouldn't have stood a chance still but just going for the Royals first..what was I thinking. I just read from another thread that a person was about a minute or 2 late to the release but still managed to cop some Fear IV's in a fairly common size. I am seeing DS Fear IV's go for about ~$400 or so on the bay for some time...hoping they don't continue to climb.

The fear 4's went quickly in the restock despite whatever you think.  They have a very high resale and yet don't have the demand like some of the other shoes of that restock (royals, breds, 88's, etc) so the smart people scooped them up immediately.  Was the 2nd shoe I tried for within mere seconds of the tweet (I was at my pc as tweet went out) and I struck out on a size 11.

I really wish I had targeted the Fear IV's when the Cinco De Mayo Restock release happened. I probably wouldn't have stood a chance still but just going for the Royals first..what was I thinking. I just read from another thread that a person was about a minute or 2 late to the release but still managed to cop some Fear IV's in a fairly common size. I am seeing DS Fear IV's go for about ~$400 or so on the bay for some time...hoping they don't continue to climb.

Luck based yo, luck based. Don't keep questioning the what if's, cuz that's just unneeded stress.

You win some, you lose some. And you get to try another day.

Wore my fear 3's for prob the 4th time and went to put them away and noticed this.
Not happy. Would take back to nike but prob wouldn't get a pair of fears as a replacement.
By the looks of those, Id say you wore them 500 times and ran a few marathons in them.  They look worn down to the ground, horrible. 

Well the material on that portion that ripped is very stiff. It's not soft suede not sure what material it is, but i could see it cracking if it got really dry.

Wore my fear 3's for prob the 4th time and went to put them away and noticed this.
Not happy. Would take back to nike but prob wouldn't get a pair of fears as a replacement.
damn, looks like you played 4 games of regulation ball in them

i've worn my pair around 10-15x and they still look almost DS...maybe you just got a bad pair.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your input.
I haven't swam, played soccer or balled in them. I don't use shoe trees it's just from regular wear but I'm not one
Who cleans and polishes his shoes after each wear. Creasing on toe box is common with all my kicks coz I wear them
But it has been exaggerated because I'm bending the shoe to show the hole.

Anyway I'll just deal with it and move on.
Thanks again for all the comments. Very helpful.

Thanks for all your input.
I haven't swam, played soccer or balled in them. I don't use shoe trees it's just from regular wear but I'm not one
Who cleans and polishes his shoes after each wear. Creasing on toe box is common with all my kicks coz I wear them
But it has been exaggerated because I'm bending the shoe to show the hole.

Anyway I'll just deal with it and move on.
Thanks again for all the comments. Very helpful.

This looks like a massive manufacturing defect. Explain it to Nike along with the photos and ya man they'll probably give you a replacement equivalent at the very least.

Just be polite and civil and I think you'll get a free pair of shoes.

I use the fear IVs to workout in. These IVs feel so much better than the other recent IVs to release. Kinda glad I doubled up on release day.

can anyone give me some tips on telling the difference between real and fake fear 3s? Ive found a pair local to me for a good price.... TIA

Back
Top Bottom