Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

In mid 2013 I'm pretty sure all the retro 13s retailed at $170 as well, at least I know the squadrons and white/blk/reds did. I'm not sure about the Breds.

In mid 2013 I'm pretty sure all the retro 13s retailed at $170 as well, at least I know the squadrons and white/blk/reds did. I'm not sure about the Breds.
yes the breds were $170 as well

the flints in 2010 were also $160 retail while every other jordan back then was $150 retail.

for some reason 13s have recently been $10 above normal retro retail, i guess JB considers them a "premium" shoe

damn ebayers are wanting too much for a size 13 fear 5

dude wants $700 paypal GIFT 
roll.gif

damn ebayers are wanting too much for a size 13 fear 5

dude wants $700 paypal GIFT :rofl:  

exactly...dudes are nuts not even grasping the actual market value just pulling figures out thier ***** & standing on them

Last edited:
FC doesn't even ask for that much when they have em, what got me was the gift part though...lol

& FC has thier cut built INTO THIER HIGH PRICE but dude's dont(dont want to) understand this ..
same with fleabay you may get more there but you have to piece out the cut for fleabay & paypal which brings you right back to market value OR LOWER

Last edited:
Gotta pay to play

13s are looking dried up. The one that FC had went quick and the one on jmsneakers isn't even really in stock

Edit: FC actually has a 13 back in stock. Better jump on that

Last edited:
Yah just thinking they might be sitting somewhere since there was a few pairs at footlocker here in new orleans.

Retail... or under retail on a quickstrike no less...

Damn you have some crazy optimism.

I don't understand people who make posts expecting that some random NTer whom they've never dealt with will do them a favor by selling an extremely limited shoe to them for close to retail price. Has this desperate method actually worked for anyone on here.

On a different note, these came in the other day
View media item 964917

Last edited:
I don't understand people who make posts expecting that some random NTer whom they've never dealt with will do them a favor by selling an extremely limited shoe to them for close to retail price. Has this desperate method actually worked for anyone on here
sorry if u were pointing at me i wasnt really looking for retail price

just need some legit sellers with reasonable prices...

sorry if u were pointing at me i wasnt really looking for retail price
just need some legit sellers with reasonable prices...

It wasn't just you in particular, but i've seen countless posts where people expect to be ooped on some sneaker that is almost impossible to track down for retail.

And a "reasonable price" can be different for everyone. Me personally, I wouldn't pay over $50 retail on any sneaker regardless of how rare it is. But to others that number can be greater or less

Last edited:
It wasn't just you in particular, but i've seen countless posts where people expect to be ooped on some sneaker that is almost impossible to track down for retail.

And a "reasonable price" can be different for everyone. Me personally, I wouldn't pay over $50 retail on any sneaker regardless of how rare it is. But to others that number can be greater or less
i just want something around 260+ship... T-T

For the 4s you might find some desperate soul in need of quick cash who would sell for that price. But nobody with a pulse would sell the 5s for that low
yeh of cos not the 5s, I found a pair of 5s for about 535 shipped... how does that sound compare to paying 260+ship for 4s?

Back
Top Bottom