Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I use the fear IVs to workout in. These IVs feel so much better than the other recent IVs to release. Kinda glad I doubled up on release day.
yeah the quality on the fear VI's are great, those and my toro VI's have held up perfectly. the cw is also easy to wear with anything.

I'll try to post this in the maintenance thread as well...but what do you guys (who have the Vs) use to clean/treat the waxed nubuck/suede?  My pair was an obvious return (not horrible, but you can tell QC was lacking a bit), and has a few blemishes on the suede.  Thought about using a simple nubuck brush, but don't want to ruin the material w/ it being waxed and not a standard exposed leather.

Can't really tell from these pics...just wanted to "humble brag" w/ a pic for landing a pair.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Not sure if addressed yet, but does anyone else's III's make an annoying squeaking noise when walking? For my pair it's the plastic part on the back of the shoe that makes all the noise. I'm just not sure how to fix it.

View media item 984251I've now worn them twice, with sneaker shields. (Sneakershields.com) No I'm not a rep. I'd size up if you're going to wear them, I'm a 13 and bought a 14, I put the sneaker shield in and a spenco insole. Fit perfectly, and no creasing issues

I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of 5's for 500 shipped. It's in Canadian dollars though so it's more like 460 American. I still can't make up my mind though. I've never spent that much on a pair of kicks before. There's so many fakes on ebay so it makes more sense to go with this pair that I know is legit

Last edited:
I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of 5's for 500 shipped. It's in Canadian dollars though so it's more like 460 American. I still can't make up my mind though. I've never spent that much on a pair of kicks before. There's so many fakes on ebay so it makes more sense to go with this pair that I know is legit

you better pull the trigger on that man, if you really want them thats as good as it will ever get

The fakes are easy to tell. But $500 is a very reasonable price for them

this.

How can you spot the fakes?  I've seen pictures and it's pretty hard to tell...these super perfect are getting better and better.  Maybe the shade of the suede is off?

Back
Top Bottom