Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Me too (same shoe and size). Although I haven't searched too terribly hard. I like the 3s and 4s better than the 5s. Albeit I've never seen the 5s in person either...
Yeah I think 5's were all hype based, I still don't like them.  I was fortunate enough to walk into a Orlando outlet and pick up a pair of Fear IV's.

What's the price for ds fear 4s in 8.5-9.5? I can't seem to find a good price for these anywhere

Sold my BRED XI's for $250 and scooped up a pair of DS Fear IV's for $250. Today was a good day
nthat.gif

It was actually pretty cool. I found the guy locally on craigslist. He posted them along with a few pairs of XI's. We finally met up and after I checked to make sure they were legit, we chatted for a minute about how he and his son bought a ton of sneakers from a connect they had at a local Footaction. Said they're getting all the shoes they had not wore and are simply trying to get their money back. He told me they are going to put a bunch more shoes up and to hit him up again and he'd hook it up if I saw anything else I liked. I have a feeling they don't sell online. Either way he was a cool dude to talk too.

It was actually pretty cool. I found the guy locally on craigslist. He posted them along with a few pairs of XI's. We finally met up and after I checked to make sure they were legit, we chatted for a minute about how he and his son bought a ton of sneakers from a connect they had at a local Footaction. Said they're getting all the shoes they had not wore and are simply trying to get their money back. He told me they are going to put a bunch more shoes up and to hit him up again and he'd hook it up if I saw anything else I liked. I have a feeling they don't sell online. Either way he was a cool dude to talk too.
na fear 4s go for alot these days. u def came up on them. 

Back
Top Bottom