Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I never known how important angles and lighting in pictures were until now 
sick.gif

the latest pics of the 5s does have me questioning them a bit. the ankle material is so unevenly cut look how jagged it is. i'm thinking it's either "grey market" aka fake, or a bad quality pair. even if at retail they look like earlier pics, I've made up my mind and i'm definitely not copping. not worth it and fabulous hypebeast rocking them sealed the deal
laugh.gif
 at least that looks like him behind the glasses and tard fit.

What in the f*** happened here? These are not the same v's I saw in the fat joe pic. Those v's had a black tongue and the olive was way darker. I was arguing with a buddy earlier about it and he was saying it was a no cop after the new pics and I was swearing up and down that they were heat, and now I see what he meant lol. those new pics do not look very good at all...

Last edited:
The very first picture of the V's looked like a really sleek dark-army/olive color with a jet black tongue but now these look like the olive from geese diarrhea. So disappointed... 
mean.gif
I said the same thing bra.. Somebody ****** this shoe up

What in the f*** happened here? These are not the same v's I saw in the fat joe pic. Those v's had a black tongue and the olive was way darker. I was arguing with a buddy earlier about it and he was saying it was a no cop after the new pics and I was swearing up and down that they were heat, and now I see what he meant lol. those new pics do not look very good at all...
At allll bra. That black tongue was sick. Somebody ddnt think this **** out

I keep wondering if it's the lighting or material that makes them look like that

Last edited:
That's a shame for us in Europe....

Does anybody have European release info for the Vs or the IIIs from the pack? 

I wish there were more pics of the IIIs because those have potential. The IVs with that white outsole and midsole is just screaming to get dirty

All apologies if this was posted already:
Just chatted with a Beastbay Rep and she confirmed that they will sell the III and IV only (August 24th)
:nerd:

I keep wondering if it's the lighting or material that makes them look like that
I hope it's combination of both, the lighting is giving the texture a sandy/tan tint at certain vantages. The rear photo clearly shows a distinct dark olive material while the parallel shows part of the rear looking lighter. It makes no sense. Even the tongue shows a partial color change starting lighter then getting darker(side picture) but straight on they completely appear lighter. The problem is there are hardly(besides husky Joe) any other pictures to compare with unlike the 4 which seems to be everywhere.

People really stop expecting "Olive" out of "Sequoia". Two entirely different shades of green. The tongue is a mystery though. I'm still working on the assumption that there is some Scotch Lite at play there.

People really stop expecting "Olive" out of "Sequoia". Two entirely different shades of green. The tongue is a mystery though. I'm still working on the assumption that there is some Scotch Lite at play there.

def the 3m playing photo tricks

I say it's the material more than anything. Lighting and angles definitely affect pictures, but they are not going to change a shoe to the opposite end of the spectrum.

Last edited:
if theres no black tongue on the 5s, then they're probably a pass. i still wanna see better pics of the 3s.

damn i think jb left em outside too long to be weathered
My guess is that they are being pushed back to redesign them.. .maybe these other fear V's have been comin out because they kept making protoypes of them, and thats why they arent releasing yet... I hope

They are releasing. Look at nike.com release calendar. They have all 3 styles releasing on the 24th. No push back

Back
Top Bottom