Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

BREAKING NEWS: finish line aint getting fives either. they confirmed it on twitter lmao

Correct, FNL won't have the V online, and only select FNL stores are getting them...
Same with Footaction...
Eastbay isn't selling the V.
Champs won't have the V online either.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: finish line aint getting fives either. they confirmed it on twitter lmao

Finish Line ‏@FinishLine 1h

@Jaack_Frost We will not have the 5s online. Select stores will carry them though. Please contact your local Finish Line for details.

:smh:

Oh well :rolleyes

40 pairs? thats like 2 stores in the entire continent.
Yeah its exactly, 2 stores. 1 HOH and Kickz101. Its a frikkn joke, especially since no 3 or 4's in our country either, really really salty time to smash my keyboard again dksjbnsjl;sbndjk;bgdfgsj;fkgg

You know what's crazy, the sneaker they give the most to celebs to promote is the sneaker that is the hardest to get. Makes no ****** sense. :smh:

It's the year of the V

**** JB for this

Still funny? Like everyone pays retial it's so hilarious to think otherwise? lol Pretty much nowadays if your winning a twitter RSVP for niketown, you're doing it by buying an RSVP, at least in NY you are. You can try your luck with HOH raffles but that's a completely unreliable method IMO. And the time it takes to get the raffle ticket, is money lost to me. If I can secure my pair on NDC which I do for 7/10 releases, that's fine. More limited releases I prefer to pay for an RSVP because in the bot age limited on NDC is extremely difficult.

I'm not sure why people paying slightly over retial is funny. Why don't you elaborate?

Your best bet with V's is buying an RSVP if you live in an urban area. Unless you have a brand new Mac book, Fios and extremely quick fingers or a bot, NDC is gonna be tough.

Joey, anyone that claims to laugh at another man paying over retail for anything is secretly crying. I laugh all the time at losers who pay more than face value for Super Bowl tickets. 

I'm probably in a minority group where striking out means you struck out and you prepare for the next at bat...I don't seek out releases I missed, through resellers..at the end of the day their just shoes..I don't put much effort into a shoe I'm just gonna wear casually...if I can't get em, no tears..I just missed flat out...in my opinion, paying for anything over retail just isn't worth it...especially shoes. In regards to shoes I'm talking the 200+ over retail price range on a 160 shoe...but don't take my opinions serious, I'm not a avid shoe collector/sneakerhead or enthusiast, I walk through the grass in new shoes so yeah...at the end of the day get your shoes brah

Still funny? Like everyone pays retial it's so hilarious to think otherwise? lol Pretty much nowadays if your winning a twitter RSVP for niketown, you're doing it by buying an RSVP, at least in NY you are. You can try your luck with HOH raffles but that's a completely unreliable method IMO. And the time it takes to get the raffle ticket, is money lost to me. If I can secure my pair on NDC which I do for 7/10 releases, that's fine. More limited releases I prefer to pay for an RSVP because in the bot age limited on NDC is extremely difficult.

I'm not sure why people paying slightly over retial is funny. Why don't you elaborate?

Your best bet with V's is buying an RSVP if you live in an urban area. Unless you have a brand new Mac book, Fios and extremely quick fingers or a bot, NDC is gonna be tough.
Sure is because they are not releasing the 5 s online. Only the 3s and the 4s. Only online site releasing the 5s that I am aware of is Finishline and I am terrified on that splash screen that pops up every time a sneaker releases. I have not ordered (or attempted to) anything from them this entire calendar year. Last time I think was the 88s last December and unfortunantely those were for a friend because they didnt even release in my size. 

Sure is because they are not releasing the 5 s online. Only the 3s and the 4s. Only online site releasing the 5s that I am aware of is Finishline and I am terrified on that splash screen that pops up every time a sneaker releases. I have not ordered (or attempted to) anything from them this entire calendar year. Last time I think was the 88s last December and unfortunantely those were for a friend because they didnt even release in my size. 

FNL isn't selling the Fear V online

Looks like no V's for retail my way if FNL won't have em online 
laugh.gif

FNL isn't selling the Fear V online
Just saw that after I posted, they tweeted me yesterday that they were and to check back with them later this week for available sizes. So now my only hope is HoH or Nike RSVP anybody know which select stores are getting the 5s? Or should I just say I have no chance if they are that limited I doubt they made a 15, black grapes only ran up to size 14 

JB setting up this Fire Red Black Tongue release real proper like with these ultra-limited Fear V's. Aside from the people who intended to purchase the FR's from jump, I'm sure there will be a lot of consolation sales too. JB saying "I'll be damned if we have another Fire Red colorway not fly off the shelf."

Last edited:
JB is mad about the FR 3s sitting, and GG 4s not selling out as fast as usual. The punishment is not letting us getting the 5s, they teach us a lesson that in the future, no more new retros shall sit anymore.
:lol:

How bad do you guys think the resale price will be on these? I know I won't be able to cop these on Sat so you guys think It'd be better to just cop one of those pre-orders on eBay or whatever?

I'm probably in a minority group where striking out means you struck out and you prepare for the next at bat...I don't seek out releases I missed, through resellers..at the end of the day their just shoes..I don't put much effort into a shoe I'm just gonna wear casually...if I can't get em, no tears..I just missed flat out...in my opinion, paying for anything over retail just isn't worth it...especially shoes. In regards to shoes I'm talking the 200+ over retail price range on a 160 shoe...
I used to feel like this too....then I started putting resale in a better perspective.

Most of us buy at least 20-30 pairs of shoes a year, If i'm able to secure roughly 90-95% of my purchases at retail then I don't stress about having to pay a little over to get a pair I want. Striking out isn't what causes me to pay resale most often though, its being short sighted and not realizing how nice a pair is till I see them in person.

JB is mad about the FR 3s sitting, and GG 4s not selling out as fast as usual. The punishment is not letting us getting the 5s, they teach us a lesson that in the future, no more new retros shall sit anymore.
laugh.gif
You think they just started producing the Fear 5's in the past month?  Use some freaking common sense.  This was planned all along.

If I cant get the 5's, Im not getting nothing this week, Nike trying to build hype for next weeks 5's, which were on my radar anyway but they probably mass produced and will be a pretty easy cop. I been trying to limiit myself to a pair of shoes a month so if I was able to get the fear 5s the fire reds were gonna get dismissed. 

I used to feel like this too....then I started putting resale in a better perspective.
Most of us buy at least 20-30 pairs of shoes a year, If i'm able to secure roughly 90-95% of my purchases at retail then I don't stress about having to pay a little over to get a pair I want. Striking out isn't what causes me to pay resale most often though, its being short sighted and not realizing how nice a pair is till I see them in person.

Same here, I was that way about the BHM Kobe's and 88's.

I hope the Vs are RSVP at niketown...I'd be down for a campout except my schedule wont allow that. The RSVP will give me one more shot at the Vs for a total of four spots I can grab them for retail.  I put in my first set of raffle spots today for IIIs & IVs

Back
Top Bottom